~The Empress-Kylo Ren~

Summary: Quick one-shot Inspired by the song 'Daisy by Ashnikko.'

"I'm crazy, but you like that
I bite back, daisies on your nightstand
Never forget, I blossom in the moonlight
Screw eyes, glacial with the blue ice
I'm terrifying"

A/N-the planet used in this story is fictional and non-canon

~

Kylo Ren's Command Shuttle touches down on the ground with a low grumble. As the engines die down with a soft whine, the back ramp slides open in a cloud of white steam. The Supreme Leader rises from his seat with his mask in his leather hands. He wore his usual dark robes, a billowing black cloak, and a massive scowl on his face. If there was anything he despised, it was politics.

Especially with a planet that liked to test his patience. That was exactly was Sindith did. It was a glorious planet near Naboo on the interiors of the Outer Rim. They had been allied with the First Order ever since Snoke's terrifying reign. Although Kylo hadn't been there personally until now, he had heard many great things.

Sindith certainly was a powerful ally. They supplied a great deal to the First Order. Precious metals, food, textiles, and even weaponry on occasion. It was led by a young empress that could only have been around his age, but she was--apparently--a strong ruler. Why she was testing him now, he had no idea.

As Kylo's boots hit the ground, he takes a second to gaze around what was before him. The atmosphere of the planet--while being completely breathable and healthy--had a slight red tint to it. Everything else looked rather normal. Sprawling forests with dark green leaves and chocolate-brown trunks painted the way as far as the eye could see. The underbrush was speckled with grass and flowers. There was something mystical yet slightly... menacing about the planet.

The most eye-catching display of all was the massive palace in the center of two rumbling waterfalls. Just like the ruby skies, the glimmering palace walls were a deep, dark red color with splashes of black. Its turrets and towers showed off shining windows and sleek balconies. High walls of dark grey stone guarded the palace from unwanted guests and Kylo could see the red-armored guards making their routes on the top from where he was standing.

Politics, Kylo scoffs silently to himself as six Stormtroopers flank him on the way up to the castle. Why not just threaten this little girl? Although Kylo was told not to expect the negotiations to be violent, he had his lightsaber at his hip just in case. He was slightly regretting not bringing a big security force just in case anything did go wrong, but it was nothing Kylo couldn't handle. She was just going to be some little girl playing dress-up.

His black cloak bites at his ankles as he and his small party approach the iron-wrought gates to the palace walls. The guards gaze down at him suspiciously, but they seem to recognize him. The gates creak open and allow him to pass through them. Kylo bites his tongue when he sees a man in dark red robes approaching him.

"Supreme Leader." The man bows his head. "Right this way. The Empress is awaiting you."

The Empress. Something about the way the man had said her title didn't sit right with Kylo. For some reason, it spent shivers down his spine. There was a sharpness to the man's tongue. Almost as if there was fear. Either fear or respect or a mixture of both. Kylo didn't care. He forced himself not to. Everyone feared the mighty Kylo Ren. Even if they didn't fear him yet, they would soon learn to.

Their footsteps clatter on the echoing marble floors. Everything inside the palace was neatly polished and in perfect order. The massive hall they were walking through was supported by twisting pillars that were absolutely spotless. There were suits of armor flanking the walls and they were all embedded with expensive jewels. It was impressive. Every inch of the place.