~The Seventh Knight-Kylo Ren~

Summary: you've been with the Knights of Ren for years now and have rightfully earned your place among them. There's only one thing you've been able to keep from your master... the fact that you're a woman.

Your day always begun early in the morning. You were never really a morning person, but you did what you had to do. Especially at your master's request. Request? No, that wasn't the right word for it. His order. He was extremely strict when it came to strong training regiments. More specifically; tardiness. When it came down to perfection, your master was rather uptight about it. He wanted to be the best. They all wanted to be the best.

The Knights of Ren weren't exactly... easygoing. Not when it came to training at least. They were completely different people the moment their master stepped foot into the room. There was no denying that they were hardheaded and competitive, but that was all softened when they had time to themselves. Once their master left, they could allow themselves to relax and become what they were hiding.

Especially you. That was the difference between you and the Knights of Ren. They were all men except for you. In the beginning, they had been very cold towards you and even tried to shut you out of the group. Once you proved to them that you belonged, you were immediately welcomed. Now you were closer than ever and they became like brothers to you.

"(Y/N)!"

You stir and groan softly as you roll over in your bed, sliding your hand beneath your pillow. What time was it? As you go to sink back into your comforting call of sleep, the familiar voice repeats your name. It sounded urgent. This causes you to snap awake almost instantly and sit up with a startled expression.

"Vicrul?" You furrow your brow, running a hand through your hair.

"What are you doing?" He stares at you incredulously.

A scoff passes through your lips. "What do you mean?"

Vicrul gestures down to his black-armored body. "It's time for training. We're going there now."

Oh. OH! You throw your blanket back and leap to your feet with a startled expression. This couldn't be happening. How could you oversleep? Did you even set your alarm clock last night? In your exhaustion you must have forgotten all about it.

"You'd better hurry. Master Ren isn't going to be happy with you." Vicrul shakes his head and backs out of your room as he lowers his helmet back over his head.

You scurry around your quarters at lightning speed; brushing your teeth with one hand and your hair with the other. As you silently curse your foolishness, you fumble with your heavy layers of armor. This armor alone took nearly ten minutes to put on. You yank the thick black robes on and cinch it at your waist. The leather padding that follows is tied tightly around your body to hide your feminine features. It made you look bulkier and more built than you really were. Your final layer of robes are fastened last. You had gotten dressed in record time. Weapon in hand, you quickly pull your mask over your head as you dart out of the room.

As your breathing grows heavier with every rushed step, the vocoder built into your mask changes the sound of it. It made your voice sound deeper and more muffled.

You absolutely despised living this lie. Even as you fiddle with your leather padded gloves, you were cursing this lifestyle. Pretending to be something you were not had taken a bigger toll on you than you originally thought. You had begun doing this shortly after taking your rightful place with the Knights of Ren. Your old master ridiculed you for being a woman and the hate you received even from complete strangers was painful enough. Once you and the Knights became closer--after your previous master was killed--they begun to play along with the charade.