~Car Fire P.2-Clyde-NSFW~

Clyde's grip on the steering wheel tightens. He was sweating. Sweating up a storm of nerves and panic. The way you were casually sitting just a few inches away from him in his car drove him wild. The truth was that in the short time he had known you, Clyde was already wild about you. You were so beautiful and kind to him, but that didn't put a damper on the fiery sarcastic side of you. Despite only knowing you for a few hours, he felt... balanced around you.

Time just flew when he was with you. Those few minutes spent chatting at the bar while Clyde was bustling around doing his job, turned into a few hours. Once it all started to slow as closing hour approached, you had him all to yourself. He had seated himself beside you, watching you giggle at the way his massive body practically swallowed the little barstool. Clyde always felt like he had to be gentle with you, as though you would break beneath his fingers. You always looked into his eyes when he talked and the only questions you ever asked were of his tattoo and ring, not of his arm.

Not the Clyde would have minded if you asked. He had told the story many times by now, but he liked how much you respected the possibility of his discomfort. Your laugh was like music to his ears. When the night begun, it was small and light. As you grew more comfortable with him, the laugh developed and soon filled the entire bar with the sound of it. Clyde couldn't help but watch your pretty lips pull back into a smile as your eyes lit up.

Towards the end, Clyde had grown so comfortable with you, that he couldn't stop himself from resting his hand on yours. That was when the silence had taken over and you both retreated to his car. That very silence was still clinging heavily to the still air. Clyde swallows nervously, his eyes flickering over to you. He couldn't stop his eyes from roaming down to your skirt riding up on your thighs. Heat sears his cheeks and he quickly tears his gaze away. He had to say something; he couldn't let the night end like this.

"I-I'm real sorry 'bout touching your hand like that back there," he says quietly.

His heart skips a beat when you laugh lightly. "Is that what you've been so worried about? Oh Clyde, I didn't mind it. I'm sorry that I've been quiet. I guess I'm just... thinking."

Clyde licks his lips dryly. "'Bout what, Darlin'?"

You pause. "You."

He inhales sharply. Had he heard that right? Clyde nervously looks over. "M-Me? How come?"

"I don't know..." you tuck your hair behind your ear rather shyly. "I think I like you a lot, Clyde."

"Really?" Clyde echoes incredulously. "You're not just sayin' that?"

"Of course not. I really do like you..." you add with a laugh, "I guess I shouldn't seeing as you set his car on fire."

"You're not mad at me are ya?" Clyde's brow furrows.

You shake your head, grinning. "That asshole has done a lot outside of that bar too. He deserved it. Besides, it's not like he can't afford another car. He's got like what, 10 of them?"

He chuckles softly, shoulders relaxing. "I-I guess I like you too. You're... different somehow. Darlin' I..." he takes a breath "I've been wantin' to touch you all night." His eyes suddenly widen. "N-Not in a weird way I just.."

You bite your lip and reach for Clyde's hand. He tries to keep his focus on the road, but it was getting real difficult. His eyes flicker to you and he sucks in his breath when you settle his hand on your thigh.

"Is this okay?" You ask softly.

Clyde nods breathlessly. Your skin felt so soft beneath his massive, rugged hands. He feels your body react slightly when his thumb trails a circle over your thigh. Clyde feels the flame of arousal spark in his chest. He shifts when he feels his cock twitch in the confines of his jeans. Wanting to test the waters, he allows his hand to slowly slide beneath your skirt. Clyde stifles a groan when he hears you let out a soft whine as his fingers graze your panties.