~Untamed P.2-NSFW~

A/N: This chapter contains heavy smut including the theme of bloodplay. Do not read if you're uncomfortable.

"Ben?" Your voice comes out in a meek whisper.

He flinches at the sound of his old name. "That's not my name anymore. It's Kylo Ren. Just the same as the last time I saw you."

You scoff. "You mean when you abandoned me?"

Kylo shifts. "I didn't abandon you."

"That was abandoning me! You left me waiting at that airport for three hours and I didn't even know you had left. You never came back. I was stuck in fucking European airport because I didn't know if or when you return. Then you never returned my texts or calls. You just... disappeared." You look down at the ropes binding you through a blur of tears. "Is this what you've been up to after all these years?"

"I can explain." He puts his large hands up defensively.

"It better be a fucking good explanation." You snap, leaning back in the chair.

Kylo sighs and crosses his muscular arms, showing off the number of black tattoos on his pale skin. "You know better than anyone that when my parents died my life fell apart. Snoke offered me a way out-"

"Snoke?" You echo incredulously. "You mean that asshole we met in Italy? The same asshole that runs his own mafia group?"

"Hey-" Kylo's gaze darkens "-that 'asshole' is the one to decide whether or not you get to live."

"So you joined the mafia and kidnapped me. Absolutely brilliant, Kylo. Do you want a pat on the back for that?" You tug angrily at the ropes. "If you really do care about me, you'll let me out right now. Whatever Snoke wants from my idiot father he'll get. Just let me go. Please."

He shakes his head sadly. "I can't do that. Not even for you. I won't let you walk out of my life again."

"Me? Walk out of your life? Who was the one that got left behind in another country?" Slowly, realization washes over you. You stare at Kylo with your lips parted and your jaw slack. This couldn't be happening. "Is that why you left me at the airport? So you could run off to do Snoke's bidding?"

Kylo's adam's apple bobs as he swallows thickly. Your throat swells and tears sting your eyes when he nods stiffly. You close your eyes to prevent them from spilling over. "You told me you were going to go to the bathroom... and you never came back. I was eighteen, Kylo. Eighteen. I had no idea what I was doing and you left me in that airport completely clueless without our fucking passports. It's been how many years now? And you're just appearing to chloroform me for a ransom. My parents were right about you."

At those words, his gaze hardens and his fists curl up angrily. Kylo tightly clenches his jaw. "Your parents tried to keep us apart."

"And they were absolutely right." You seethe. "Look at yourself! You're a fucking maniac!"

"I loved you!" Kylo roars.

"When you love someone you don't abandon them in foreign countries and cut them off!" You shout furiously.

Kylo releases a yell of anger, whirling around and grabbing onto a glass of whiskey. He slams the glass against the countertop with all of his might. It shatters to pieces, alcohol and glass spraying over the table and onto the floor. The shards cut up Kylo's right hand, leaving it sliced and bloodied. He didn't seem to care. His broad shoulders heave as he stares at you. He seemed surprised that you didn't show even a flicker of fear.