~Toxic-Adam Sackler-NSFW~

"Oh fuck off!"

Hearing someone yelling that wasn't exactly how you wanted to approach Adam's apartment. Even from the stairs, you could hear the yelling and screaming from inside. That was enough to tell you who exactly he was having a shouting match with.

Fucking Hannah.

You absolutely despised her. You had known Adam for longer than you could remember now and the minute he had gotten together with Hannah, everything went to shit. She was always there trying to keep you away from Adam or causing problems between the two of them. Hannah just wasn't right for him. He seemed to have horrible luck with dating. First Hannah, then Jessa, and now back to Hannah. Fucking Hannah and her stupid fucking haircut.

Sure enough, her voice could be heard from behind the door as well. "Then I'll leave! And don't even think about running after me!"

"Wasn't planning on it! Go fuck yourself!" Adam's angry roar replies.

Hannah suddenly rips the door open and storms out of the apartment. Her cheeks were flushed red with anger and her hair was a mess. The moment her beady eyes fall upon you standing awkwardly in the hallway, her rage triples.

"Oh that's just great!" She gestures furiously at you, causing Adam to poke his head through the doorway. Hannah turns and looks between you two. "Don't let me stand in your way. Once I'm gone, you can fuck each other to your heart's content!" When Adam's mouth opens to retort angrily, she lifts her hand and cuts him off. "Save your breath. I'm leaving and if you and your shit isn't gone by the time I'm back, there's gonna be trouble."

With that, Hannah turns on her heel and storms down the stairs. Adam stalks furiously back into his apartment, not even bothering to invite you inside. You silently follow him and close the door behind you. His fists clench and release at his sides over and over again as his shoulders heave. With one powerful swing, Adam's hand goes flying towards the lamp. It smashes into the wall and shatters as you flinch. The next thing to go is the picture frame. It hits the ground with a spray of glass.

"Adam," you say with a soft sigh.

You knew that during times like this it would be best to leave him alone to his rage. Even though you had nothing to do with it--hopefully--he could turn on you quickly. Still, you couldn't pluck up the strength to leave him right now. He looked too hurt this time. Too angry.

"Get the fuck out! I don't need a lecture from you either." He snaps.

Your temper doesn't flare. "I'm not here to lecture you. What happened?"

"I don't want to talk about that bitch ever again." Adam slams his fist against the table, causing the contents to jump. "Just get out!"

"I'm here to stay." Your arms cross stubbornly over your chest.

He suddenly grabs onto a bowl and throws it at the wall. It shatters and he storms over to you, thrusting a finger into your face. "Don't be so fucking stubborn. Get out, (Y/N). Come on, out." When you don't budge, his arms wrap around your waist in a final attempt to drag you to the door. Your nails dig into his arm and he releases you at once, glaring poisonously as you dart past him further into the apartment. "You bitch. Get the fuck out!"

"Adam, I'm not the bad guy here." You slowly sit down on the couch. "Just talk to me. Please."

Adam stares at you with his rage-filled, honey brown eyes. He was beginning to realize that there was no point in fighting you. He throws his hands into the air and begins to pace back and forth. "I'm just so fucking sick of Hannah. It's back and forth all day. It's been like this for what, a fucking year now? And she fucking hates you too. I can't even be around you without her overreacting and accusing me of cheating on her."