~Untamed-Kylo Ren AU~

Summary: your father is one of the most powerful men on the city council. Despite this being an advantage for most of your life, it has also put you and your family in the way of danger. Danger has many faces and this one goes by the name of Kylo Ren.

Warnings: kidnapping, smoking, drinking, language, use/mention of guns

Also can we just acknowledge how hot he looks in this picture^^

It's the rings and the tattoos for me.

~

Kylo Ren takes a long drag of his cigarette and settles back in the leather chair parked in front of an expensive mahogany desk. He blows the streams of white smoke back out through his nose, playing with the lighter in his left hand. As the door to the massive office swings open, an intimidating man walks inside. He wore a suit with a bold golden tie and had a gun holstered within his jacket. His face was twisted and scarred from a fire--although Kylo was given fifty different versions of the story--and the only hair he had left were faint wisps.

"Kylo Ren," Snoke says with a low growl, sitting down across from his employee behind the desk. "How was your trip to Russia?"

Kylo pushes his long dark hair out of his face and scoffs softly. "Cold as hell, but it's all taken care of now."

Snoke nods, smirking. "So I can expect the Petrov's not to bother us anymore? Well done. Well done, indeed, my boy. Your father made a grave mistake not joining the First Order. You're doing what he was too cowardly to do."

At the mention of his father, Kylo tightly grips the armrests of his seat. "With all due respect sir, I assume you didn't just call me in to chat."

"You're right." Snoke rises from his chair and walks toward ones of the many file cabinets behind him. He tugs open and drawer and rifles through rows of manila envelopes. As he takes a seat once more, he tosses the envelope onto the desk. "Go ahead. Look through that."

Kylo leans forward and taps the end of his cigarette, knocking off the loose ashes. He sets it down in the glass ashtray, a thin stream of smoke rising into the air. He swiftly tugs off the band and opens the envelope, reaching inside. When his hand emerges, it was clutching a stack of papers. Kylo glances up curiously at Snoke and back down at the papers. Some of them held receipts, deals, addresses, bank information, and a lot of court papers. A few were pictures of a family. Most of them were of a sharp-looking man in a suit. Some were of him with a woman that was supposedly his wife.

There were also a few, however, of a girl in her early twenties. In all of her pictures, she was just walking around town with either her family or  group of friends. She was well put together and wore a pretty little dress in all of the photos. Kylo freezes upon seeing her. He looks up at Snoke slowly, his adam's apple bobbing as he swallows thickly.

"Recognize her?" Snoke's eyes glitter malevolently. Kylo could only nod silently and he chuckles. "So I've heard. Well she's your new target. Technically speaking her father is. This girl is going to be our way in."

"You want me to take her?" Kylo stares at him incredulously.

His employer scoffs. "Does the mighty Ren have a problem with taking a girl? The same man who can kill three men with one bullet. The man who could kill a child without batting an eye... is hesitant about taking a girl. Are we going to have a problem?"

His stuffs the papers back into the envelope and snatches up his cigarette, taking another long drag. "No... not at all, sir."

"Then I expect you to get on it. I want her to be dealt with by the end of the day." Snoke reaches across his desk and pour two short glasses of amber whiskey. He hands one glass to Kylo and raises it. "To the First Order's survival."