iv. son, just don't

Everyone flew backwards. Addi fell into Thor and he rolled onto his back with her on top of him. The two quickly got up. Addi noticed her mother had fallen through the floor with Bruce. "Oh no." She said. She heard a roar and looked down. The green guy was coming out. Her and Thor quickly flew to where they would be. Thor flew through the wall right into the Hulk. Addi flew in right after and immediately went to her mother. "You okay?" She asked. Natasha nodded and said "Are you?" Addi nodded. Addi hauled her up and then they ran. They didn't want to be getting in the way of the Thor and Hulk fight.

They soon felt the helicarrier dip to one side. They were going down. They got a message through their earpieces from Fury saying that Clint was on his way. Natasha went to go and take care of him. Addi saw the Hulk fall out of the helicarrier so she went to find Thor. The two found each other and ran to Loki's cage. When they got there, they saw that he was opening the door. Thor ran at him. Thor somehow went through Loki and into the cage with the door closing behind him. "Are you ever not going to fall for that?" Loki asked. Addi tried to sneak up behind him.

Loki turned around forcing Addi's back against his chest. "I'm sorry, darling." He said before throwing her and cuffing her to a railing. Honestly, Addi was scared, so she didn't even try to break the cuffs. Thor hit has hammer against the glass and it broke. The whole cage shook. Addi heard a body hit the floor and she turned. Coulson was there with a giant gun. Loki disappeared and reappeared behind Coulson, and he shoved the scepter through his back. Addi screamed. Loki went and pushed a button and the cage fell with Thor inside it.

Coulson managed to shoot Loki one more time. Addi broke the cuffs and ran over to Coulson. She checked his pulse. Thankfully, he still had one. Fury ran in. He spoke to Fury softly, before going limp. He was dead. Addi and Fury stepped back. The two of them went to the main room where they met with Tony and Steve. They sat down. "These were in Phil Coulson's jacket. I guess he never did get you to sign them." Fury said throwing the bloody trading cards on the table.

"We're dead in the air up here. Our communications, the location of the cube, Banner, Thor. I got nothing for you. I lost my one good eye. Maybe I had that coming." It was silent for a moment. Addi stood up, going to find her mother and to see if Clint was okay. She wondered where Thor ended up, and if he was okay. Addi peered in the window of the room Clint was in. She saw him and her mother talking, so she decided to wait a bit. It was at that moment that she noticed she was bleeding. Green blood dripped down from her head.

She opened the door to the room. "Hey guys, don't mean to interrupt this little reunion, but do you have a towel I could borrow?" "Oh my god! Here." Natasha said handing her one. "Thanks." She said placing the towel to her temple. "You have green blood." Clint said. "What a great observation. Thanks for letting me know, Clint." She walked over to him. "You good?" She asked. He nodded. "Yeah, I think so."

"We gotta stop him." Natasha said, standing up. "Yeah? Who's we?" Clint asked. "I don't know. Whoever's left." Natasha said. "Well, if I put an arrow through Loki's eye socket, I'd sleep better, I suppose." Clint said. "Now you sound like you." Addi said. "But you don't." He said, looking at Natasha. Addi left the room to give them some more privacy, still holding the towel to her head.

Addi disposed of the towel after wiping the rest of the blood off her head. She ran into Steve on the way. "Addi, where are your mother and Barton? We gotta go." He said while still walking. She led him to the room and he opened the door. "Time to go." He said. "Go where?" Natasha asked. "I'll tell you on the way. Can you fly one of those jets?" Clint came out of the bathroom. "I can." He said. Steve was apprehensive. Both Addi and Natasha nodded at him. "You got a suit?" He asked. "Yeah." Clint said. "Then suit up." Steve said before leaving, dragging Addi with him.

                                                                                           ***

Addi stood next to Steve and slightly in front of Clint as the four walked to the plane. "Hey, you guys aren't authorized to be in here." An agent said. "Son, just don't." Steve said as Addi let her powers take control. She wiggled her fingers at the man and he ran out of the plane. She used her powers to close the door to the plane. "Let's go get this son of a bitch." She said. She heard Steve whisper something under his breath, sounded a bit like 'language.'

Adelaida ignored it and Clint started the plane. As they left the helicarrier, they saw Tony fly ahead of them. "Alright, where are we going?" Clint asked. "Stark Tower." Steve said. Addi understood what was going to happen. "Loki wants an audience." She said. "Exactly." Steve said pointing at her. "Well that's exactly what he's gonna get." She said as she tightened her thigh holsters.

                                                                                       ***

As they approached, Addi saw Tony get thrown through the window. One of his Iron Man suits came down and saved him before he could hit the ground. Addi didn't like the guy, but that didn't mean she wanted him to die. "You ready?" Steve asked her. "Ready as I'll ever be, Captain." She replied, smiling at him. She stood up and put her hair into a ponytail. As Clint landed the plane, a hole opened up in the sky. "Oh shit." Clint said. Adelaida looked out and said "Oh shit indeed."