v. not the time, addi

Addi and Steve walked out to the tarmac at the airport. They started running towards the helicopter. Tony and Rhodey landed in front of it. "Wow, it's so weird how you run into people at the airport. Don't you think that's weird?" "Definitely weird." Rhodey confirmed. "Hear me out, Tony. That doctor, the psychiatrist, he's behind all of this." Steve told him. T'Challa landed next to a crate. "Captain." "Your Highness." Steve said. "Anyway, Ross gave me thirty six hours to bring you guys in. That was twenty four hours ago. Can you help a brother out?"

"You're after the wrong guy." Steve told him. "Your judgment is askew. Your old war buddy killed innocent people yesterday." "And there are five more super soldiers just like him." Addi said. "Why are you defending him anyway? You barely know him." Tony said to her. "Oh, but I do, Tony. He's my father." Tony's mouth dropped open. "We can't let the doctor find them first, Tony. We can't." Steve said. They heard Natasha's voice from behind them. "Steve, Addi. You know what's about to happen. Do you really wanna punch your way out of this one?"

Tony spoke up. "Alright, I've run out of patience. Underoos!" Suddenly something sticky attached itself to Steve's shield and hauled it out of his grasp. His hands were then tied together. Someone dressed in a red and blue spider costume landed on a crate while holding onto Steve's shield. "Nice job, kid." "Thanks. Well I could have stuck the landing a little better, it's just a new suit. It's nothing, Mr Stark. It's perfect. Thank you." The spider said, and Addi could clearly tell that it was a teen boy. "Yeah, we don't really need to start a conversation." The spider saluted at Steve.

"Okay. Cap. Captain. Big fan. Spider Man." "Yeah, we'll talk about it later." Spider Man waved. "Hey everyone." "Good job." Tony told him. "Tony, is that a child?" Addi asked him. Tony started whistling "Maybe." "You've been busy." Steve commented. "And you've been a complete idiot. Dragging in Clint, 'rescuing' Wanda from a place she doesn't even want to leave, a safe place." "That's not true." Addi said. "You, zip it. The adults are talking." Tony scolded her. Addi rolled her eyes.

Tony turned back to Steve. "I'm trying to keep." He sighed. "I'm trying to keep you from tearing the Avengers apart." "You did that when you signed." "Alright, we're done. You're gonna turn Barnes over, you're gonna come with us, now, because it's us, or a squad of J-SOC guys, with no compunction about being impolite. Come on." Sam came over their earpieces. "We found it. Their quinjet's in hangar five, north runway." Steve held up his hands above his head. Clint shot an arrow and broke the sticky stuff.

"Alright, Lang." Spider Man spoke up. "Hey, guys, something-" He was cut off by Scott sizing back up, kicking him, and stealing the shield back. "I believe this is yours, Captain America." Scott said and handed the shield back to Steve. Tony flew off to go and grab Wanda. T'Challa ran to get Bucky. Steve ran after him. Spider Man sent off some sticky things, webs, Addi assumed, and started climbing the terminal. "I'm sorry." Natasha said to Addi. "Me too." Addi responded and flew after Spider Man.

She formed a ball of green energy in her hands and sent him flying off the terminal. She landed on the ground next to him as he struggled to get up. He stood up with one hand on his side. "Hi, I'm Peter." He said. "Addi." She responded and swept his legs out from under him. She froze when she got sucked into a vision. She saw Peter on a beach with fire surrounding him. Addi was pulled out of her vision when she felt something go around her wrists. She was pushed forward and did a flip, landing on her feet. She broke the webs with her powers. She turned to Peter. "Nice work, kid. You're gonna make something of yourself one day." She told him and took off into the air. "Thanks, I guess." She heard Peter say as she flew away.

She landed next to Clint and Wanda as they tried to run towards the helicopter. Tony started blowing things up in front of them. "Wanda, I think you hurt Vision's feelings." He said, coming to a stop in front of the trio. "You locked me in my room." Wanda said. "Okay, first, that's an exaggeration. Second, I did it to protect you. Hey, Clint." "Hey, man." Clint responded. "Clearly, retirement doesn't suit you. You got tired of shooting golf?" "Well, I played eighteen, shot eighteen. Just can't seem to miss." Clint responded and shot an arrow at him. Tony blew it up.

"First time for everything." "Made you look." Clint told him and Addi and Wanda started throwing cars at him from the upper parking garage. They crushed him. Addi turned to Wanda. "Vision, huh?" She asked, wiggling her eyebrows a bit. "Not the time, Addi." Wanda responded. "Right, sorry." The trio started running again. "There's our ride." Clint said, looking towards the quinjet. They met up with Steve and Scott. "Come on!" Steve yelled. Sam and Bucky met up with them. Addi ran up a bit and took her place on Steve's right side.

They were cut off by Vision burning a line into the ground right in front of them. "Captain Rogers, I know you believe what you're doing is right. But for the collective good, you must surrender now." Tony's entire team landed in front of them. "What do we do, Cap?" Sam asked. "We fight." Steve responded. The two teams started walking towards each other. Steve's team sped up to a run. Tony's team sped up too. They got closer and Tony, Rhodey, Sam, Wanda, and Addi launched themselves into the air. Addi pulled T'Challa off of her father, but he kept going back for more.

Addi sensed someone coming closer to her, and she swung around and flicked Peter out of the way. "Sorry, kid." She said, feeling bad. She was already developing a soft spot for him and his bravery. She noticed Wanda flick Natasha away from Clint. "Wanda! That's my mom!" She shouted out. Addi landed on the ground. She noticed T'Challa throw Bucky against a crate and she flicked him out of the way into the terminal. "That's my father, you bitch!" She yelled at him.

She ran towards Bucky. "Are you okay?" She asked. "Yeah, are you?" She nodded. He kissed her on the head and they ran towards Steve. They hid behind a terminal. "We gotta go. That guy's probably in Siberia by now." Bucky said. "We gotta draw out the flyers. I'll take Vision, you guys get to the jet." Steve said. "Not without you." Addi spoke up. "No, you get to the jet! All three of you! The rest of us aren't getting out of here." Sam said to them through their earpieces.

"As much as I hate to admit it, if we're gonna win this one, some of us might have to lose it." Clint said. "This isn't the real fight, Steve." Sam told him. "Alright Sam. What's the play?" Steve asked. "We need a diversion. Something big." "I got something kinda big. But I can't hold it for very long. On my signal, run like hell." Scott told them. "And if I tear myself in half, don't come back for me." "He's gonna tear himself in half?" Bucky asked. "You sure about this, Scott?" Steve asked him. "I do it all the time. I mean, once. In a lab. Then I passed out." Addi gave her dads unsure looks.