v. that's my secret, captain

Clint flew the plane as close to Stark Tower as he could. Thor was already there, fighting Loki. Loki aimed the scepter at the plane. "Hold on Steve!" Addi yelled. "What?" He yelled back as she opened the door to the plane. She jumped out and flew towards the balcony of Stark Tower. She landed gracefully on her feet. The plane caught on fire just as she left it. She looked down and it crashed on the road.

She heard a roar and looked up. A giant worm metal looking alien fish thing came out of the hole in the sky. More aliens jumped off it. Addi turned back to Thor and Loki. "Look at this. Look around you." Thor yelled. "You think this madness will end with your rule?" Loki looked back at Thor. "It's too late. It's too late to stop it." "No. We can, together." Thor tried to convince his brother. Loki stabbed Thor and then Thor threw Loki through a window. Thor picked Loki up and lifted him above his head before slamming him down onto the ground. Loki stood up and made eye contact with Addi. He stepped closer to her.

"I don't want to hurt you." He said, holding his hands up in surrender. "I don't wanna hurt you either." Addi said before reaching down towards the ground, forming a giant ball of green energy in her hands. "But I will if I have to." She said, moving her hand and knocking Loki off the balcony. One of the aliens caught him. Thor took the piece of glass out of his side and then threw it to the ground. The two looked at each other and nodded. Addi took off.

She found her mom, Clint, and Steve on the ground, hidden behind upside down taxi cabs. They were surrounded. Addi landed behind the aliens and started flicking them away. Steve ran somewhere as Natasha and Clint started shooting with their respective weapons. The three hid behind another cab after Clint helped civilians out of a bus. "Just like Budapest all over again." Natasha commented. "You and I remember Budapest very differently." Clint said. "Wait, what happened in Budapest? I want to know." Addi whined.

Adelaida noticed more aliens coming towards them. She ran at one and jumped, wrapping her legs around its neck. She squeezed her thighs together and snapped its neck right off. There was too many for them to handle at once. Addi moved her arms in a circular motion and created a green force field to cover the trio. Steve showed up and started fighting using his shield. Thor then came down from Stark Tower and the ground with his hammer. Lightning came out of it and blasted the aliens back.

The five heroes got in a group and Steve started going over the plan when they heard a motorcycle approaching. Bruce was finally here. "So, this all seems horrible." He commented. "I've seen worse." Addi and Natasha said in unison. "Sorry." Bruce said to Natasha. "No, we could use a little worse." She said. "Stark, we got him." Steve said speaking to Tony through his earpiece. "Just like you said." "I don't see how that's a party." Natasha said, looking at the giant alien worm metal fish thing. It destroyed everything in its path.

"Doctor Banner. Now might be a really good time for you to get angry." Bruce looked back as he walked away. "That's my secret, Captain. I'm always angry." He said before transforming into the Hulk. The Hulk then punched the alien. Tony fired blasts at it as it was going down. Steve covered Natasha with his shield, and Addi put up a force field around her and Thor. Everyone stood in a circle with their weapons drawn, and Tony lowered to the ground. Addi stood in between Steve and Natasha as she let her rage consume her. Her fingers tightened and her eyes glowed a neon green.

"Guys." Natasha said as more alien worms came out of the hole. "Call it, Captain." Tony said and Steve told everyone the plan. "Alright, listen up. Until we can close that portal our priority is containment. Barton, I want you on that roof. Eyes on everything. Call out patterns and strays. Stark, you got the perimeter. Anything gets more than three blocks out, you turn it back or you turn it to ash." Tony grabbed Clint and the two went on their way. "Thor, Addi, you gotta try to bottleneck that portal. Slow them down. You got the lightning. Light the bastards up." Thor swung his hammer and flew to the sky. Addi followed closely behind him.

Thor went to the Empire State to try and harness enough lightning power. Addi stayed in the sky, trying to take as down as many aliens as she could. As she threw more and more aliens around, she noticed her mother jump off one and onto Stark Tower. She went after her. She landed on the tower silently and saw Loki was there. He didn't notice that it was her and threw a potted plant at her. "I warned you." She ran and jumped, wrapping her legs around his neck. She placed her hands on his head, acting as if she was going to twist it off. "Nah, I'm not gonna kill you." She said and swung around, throwing him to the ground.

The Hulk jumped up onto the balcony. She dragged Loki up and then threw him. "He's all yours." She said before moving out of the way. The Hulk shoved Loki through a window and he hit the wall. She heard yelling and then the Hulk kept slamming Loki into the floor continuously. Addi went to fly up to the roof where the machine that opened the portal was when Natasha called down to her. "The scepter!" She shouted and pointed behind her. Addi grabbed the scepter with one hand and used the other one to help her fly.

She handed her mom the scepter and then the two of them helped Selvig in shutting it down. Before they could, they had to wait for Tony to put a nuclear missile that was headed for the city in there. After Tony had put it in, all the aliens dropped to the ground. Tony fell through the portal just before it fully closed. Addi tried to use her powers to catch him but he was too far away. The Hulk caught him before he hit the ground.

The four men down on the ground joined them in the tower. They waited for Loki to wake up. When he did, they waited for him to turn around. And when he did that, they all stared at him, and Clint had his bow pointed right at his face. "If it's all the same to you, I'll have that drink now." He said, looking at Tony. "Addi, chain him up. Let's go get some shawarma." Tony said, and then Addi took out the handcuffs.

***

The group of seven, who were now known to the world as The Avengers, met on a bridge. Thor was taking Loki and the tesseract back to Asgard, their home world. Addi glared at Loki and sarcastically waved at him before him and Thor took off. "You coming?" Natasha asked Addi after they had left. "Actually, I'm gonna go with Steve. He needs someone to help him get used to this world. I'll come by to pick up my stuff later." Addi told her mom who nodded. "Okay, be safe. I love you." "I love you too." The mother and daughter hugged, with Natasha giving Adelaida a kiss on the forehead.

Before she got on Steve's motorcycle, she turned around and smiled at her mother again. Once she was situated on the back of Steve's motorcycle, he turned to her and asked "Ever been on one?" "Yeah, but it's been a while." She replied. "Well, you better hold on tight." Steve said, and she wrapped her arms around his waist before he sped off.