chapter 10 / peter parker?

we like blew up or something so here's another chapter xd (sorry it's kinda short lol)

"Peter Parker?" Kitty asked, crossing her arms, "What's he gonna help us with? Solve an impossible math equation?"

"Hey! Don't make fun of my intern like that!" he sarcastically exclaimed.

"He's your intern? Why do you need your intern to stop a threat like the sentinels!"

"He's more useful then you think! Just do it!"

"We'll get on that," said Jean, grabbing Kitty by the arm as they went towards the elevator.

"Look at us, what are we? Some taxi service now!" asked Kitty.

"Let's just make do, maybe he's telling the truth, maybe he is useful?"

"You come to my school for a day and observe him. One of those kids who hates P.E., but just randomly started getting good at it! Like- what!"

"So quick to judge, Kitty. Is it because you have competition?" she joked.

Kitty rolled her eyes, as she looked through the large window at the back of the moving elevator, overlooking basically the whole side of the city if you were high enough.

"What happens if they don't let us in? I mean, we aren't his guardians so I'm really not sure if this is gonna pan out alright?"

"We'll cross that bridge when we come to it."