[14] ⚠️TW's

⚠️WARNING: mentions of alcohol and drug abuse, sexual assault, non-consensual sex, physical abuse, vomiting⚠️

[Same Day]

Osamu opened the car door and jumped out before the car came to a complete stop. Atsumu grabbed their bags and apologized to the driver and thanked him before stepping out of the car, watching his brother climb 4 flights of stairs at a speed that seemed inhuman.

When Atsumu caught up to him, Osamu had already unlocked his apartment door and was unlocking his sliding door as he rushed out onto the balcony. Atsumu put the bags down and went to head after Osamu, but Osamu returned seconds later since Kimiko's balcony door was locked. He grabbed his bat from the bedroom and walked out on the balcony again as Atsumu followed.

Astumu watched as Osamu went to Kimiko's sliding door swinging the bat up and slamming it down with so much power the crack sound was definition, the metal handle clanking onto the ground as a shiver ran down Atsumu's spine. He took note to never, ever get on his twins bad side again since he now owned a metal baseball bat.

Osamu pulled the door open as Momo quickly ran out and scurried into Osamu's apartment. He walked in and saw a similar scene to when he was last here over a month ago: empty beer and alcohol bottles littered the floor, all of Kimiko's figurines and other belongings strewn around. This time some of her dining table chairs were knocked over, glass dishes smashed and broken onto the floor.

Osamu rushed through her living room, glancing at the coffee table and seeing pill bottles, rolling papers, another razor, and the white residue. Atsumu's eyes widened as he looked around the apartment in disbelief, quickly pulling out his phone and texting his fiance as he trailed behind Osamu.

Thankful that her bedroom door was unlocked, Osamu turned the handle and pushed the door open, his heart stopping and his blood running cold as he gripped onto the handle of the door to stop himself from falling to his knees.

On the bed was Kimiko, naked with a rope binding her wrists together, tying them back against her bed frame. Osamu rushed over to her and saw her eyes closed as she was unconscious, seeing her chest rising and falling faintly and letting out a shaky breath, thankful she was still breathing. He crawled onto the bed and tried to undo the rope around her wrists as Atsumu walked in, quickly turning his back to them unless his brother asked for his help.

As Osamu tried to untie the ropes, he noticed how tight they were put on, seeing her reddened skin around it. His heart raced when he smelled the strong scent of alcohol coming off of her. His eyes travelled lower and saw the bruises on her body: a reddened hand mark around her neck, scratches and finger marks on her breasts, faint bruises forming along her torso, seeing cocaine residue between her breasts.

Osamu freed her hands and dropped them carefully to the bed, shaking her gently and trying to wake her up with no response, knowing she must have been given so much alcohol she was out cold. Osamu looked her over for any more wounds, freezing when he looked at her legs and between them, seeing the marks on her thighs from someone gripping, her core reddened, a sticky white pool leaking out and accumulating beneath her.

Osamu felt like the room was spinning, his hands shaking as he tried to gently to shake her awake again to no avail.

"Tsumu I-I need a wet towel, now!" Osamu demanded with a frantic tone, grabbing a blanket to cover her body for when Atsumu came back.

Atsumu rushed into the bathroom and grabbed a few towels, soaking them in warm water and rushing back to his brother, passing them to him as he looked at Kimiko and felt his stomach twist into a knot. OSamu grabbed the towels and lifted the blanket above her thighs as he gently cleaned her. Atsumu averted his eyes and looked towards her nightstand, seeing a baggie with small red and yellow pills in them. And grabbed it and looked the contents over, seeing the design on the pills and realizing it was ecstasy.