[17] ⚠️TW's

⚠️WARNING: mentions of sexual assault, sexual/physical abuse, fertility problems⚠️

[Next Day]

Kimiko's slowly stirred awake to the sound of a soft voice repeating the phrase "Kimi, it's Osamu." She kept drifting back to sleep, but his voice kept pulling her away. After a few minutes her eyes opened as she yawned, making eye contact with Osamu who was leaning over her from a distance, seeing his face as he smiled at her.

"G'mornin' Kimi," Osamu said softly, lifting a hand up to her and moving some of her hair away from her face, "How are you feelin' this mornin'?"

Kimiko yawned again and nuzzled her face against his touch sleepily, causing Osamu's heart to flutter, "I f-feel okay, kind of hungry," she said in a groggy voice as she rubbed her eyes.

Osamu sighed in relief when he heard her appetite was back, scooting away from her on the bed as she sat up and yawned, "I'm in the middle of makin' breakfast downstairs, how about ya take a shower and get dressed and meet me down there when yer ready?" He asked as Kimiko nodded in reply.

Osamu patted her knee softly before getting up, leaving the bedroom and shutting the door behind him. Kimiko brought her hands away from her eyes and sighed, looking down at her wrists, relieved to see most of the redness was gone, just faint bruises. She lifted her head up and looked around Osamu's bedroom, admiring how much it looked like his bedroom in Tokyo, which made her feel comfortable. She gave her stuffed axolotl a pat on the head as she stood up, stretching her arms as she looked over to the suitcases, seeing they were all open and empty.

Kimiko raised an eyebrow as she walked over to them, confused to where all her clothes were. She looked over to the dresser and went to it, pulling the top draw open, seeing her shirts beside Osamu's as her heart raced, heat rising to her cheeks. She opened the drawer underneath it and saw their pajamas together, the draw underneath their pants and shorts, the last two small draws keeping their undergarments separate. She placed her hand over her heart and rubbed at her chest, unsure why she felt the way she did as she smiled at the dresser. She grabbed herself some of her clothes and made her way into the bathroom.

She turned the bathroom lights on and her eyes widened as she looked around. Everything was so clean and organized, and he had a large shower that was separate from a huge bathtub. She placed her clothes down and walked over to the tub, looking at the jets that were around it that made her smile as it reminded her of her hot tub. She took her clothes off and placed them in the hamper, placing a towel beside the shower as she turned it on and waited for the water to get warm.

Kimiko walked over to the mirror and took her hair of it's messy bun, running her fingers through the tangles as she reminded herself she needed to sleep with her hair down. Kimiko's eyes scanned her body as she saw the bruise on her neck was much fainter, the scratches on her breasts faint as she frowned, recalling what happened that night. She had grown accustomed to it over the years, as it happened every two months, but it didn't make the effects hurt any less.

Her eyes looked down at her stomach, seeing the bruises as she recalled what happened, how Riku kept slapping her and gripping at her tummy and love handles, telling her how disgusting she was getting, that no man would ever want someone like her and she was lucky he even put up with her. Kimiko let out a shaky breath and gripped onto the counter, her mind reeling with the memories she couldn't get out of her head even though she was trying to push them away.

Kimiko felt tears sting her eyes and squeezed them shut, her legs trembling as she felt her chest grow tight, finding it hard to breathe. She had never had an attack like this before, the car ride yesterday was the first time she ever did, and she assumed it was from all the stress, from running away and knowing the consequences she would face. Kimiko lifted one hand off of the counter and placed it over her throat as she struggled to breathe, panicking as she didn't know how to calm herself down- but knew someone that could help.