[29] 🍋NSFW

⚠️WARNING: smut⚠️

[Next Day]

Since Osamu had decided to now only premake a few select onigiri flavors and assemble the rest at the counter for the customers, he and Kimiko were able to sleep in later as all they had to do in the mornings was cook the rice and prepare the fillings. At 7:30 a.m. Osamu was awoken to the sound of his alarm and groaned softly, turning it off and burying his face back into the warmth of Kimiko's cloth covered breasts.

Kimiko started to wake up a few minutes later and yawned, confused when she felt pressure against her chest. She blinked a few times and looked down seeing Osamu was nuzzling his face between her breasts. She blushed as she watched him, feeling one of his legs resting bent between both of hers, his knee just below her pussy. Knowing how stressed Osamu had been last night Kimiko wanted to comfort him in anyway she could, and she figured she could use the distraction too since she was nervous about today as well.

As Osamu placed affection kisses on Kimiko's cleavage he felt the warmth of her pussy, covered by her shorts, pressing against his bare knee. Osamu's eyes widened and he looks up at Kimiko without moving his face, seeing her sleepy violet eyes looking at him, a soft smile on her face.

"M-Morning, 'Samu," Kimiko said as she yawned, running her fingers through his hair.

"G'morning, Kimi," Osamu replied, his voice groggy from having just woken up. Kimiko blushed faintly at the sound of his voice, feeling herself already getting turned on by him.

When she moved away from Osamu's face he frowned to himself, missing how soft and warm she was but understanding he probably shouldn't have done that in the first place. He rubbed at his eyes, feeling movement on the bed and hearing a soft thud on the floor. He curiously opened his eyes, seeing Kimiko had taken off her shirt and was still laying on her side facing him, her cheeks a deep shade of red as she avoided looking at him. Osamu felt his heart pounding in his chest, his cock starting to stir.

"Holy shit, cutie," he said as he let out an exhale, still ogling her breasts, "You should sleep topless so I can cuddle with yer boobs all night," he teased before burying his face back between them, kissing softly at the soft skin.

Kimiko gasped and rested her head back against the pillows, trying to be more confident and letting her fiancé shower her with affection. "M-Maybe I will, you already get to sleep with no shirt on anyways," Kimiko replied, playing with Osamu's hair.

Osamu smiled against her skin when he felt her touch and lifted his head up above one breast as he kissed at it lightly, "Ya know, I can feel ya pushin' yer pussy into my knee," he said with a smirk watching Kimiko blush, "What do you want cutie? Want me to just play around with yer boobs? Or would ya like me to bring ya to ecstasy?" He teased with a glimmer of playfulness in his lust filled eyes.

Kimiko let out a shaky breath, feeling Osamu push his knee firmly against her pussy. She closed her eyes, trying to get past the embarrassment she felt for what she was about to say next. "How...h-how about you get the whipped cream and h-have your dessert in bed?" She said in a near whisper, burying her face shamefully in her hands.

Placing his hands on Kimiko's wrists he gently pried her hands away from her face and looked at her lovingly with his cheeks lightly flushed. "I love ya so damn much," he said, leaning forward and placing a chaste kiss on her lips. He scurried off the bed, tripping slightly since he was stuck in the blankets but caught his footing as he dashed out of the bedroom, Kimiko giggling as she watched him. She laid on her back and lifted her hips up, pulling her shorts down and tossing them down to the floor while she remained under the covers. She was thankful Osamu hadn't noticed she started to not wear panties to bed, as she was not sure if she could deal with much more embarrassment this morning.