[23] 🍋NSFW

⚠️WARNING: smut ⚠️

[Same Day, 11:55 p.m.]

Osamu and Kimiko arrived at the hotel and exited the Uber and made their way up the elevator to the floor their room was on. Kimiko was confused why they were standing outside the hall in front of the door and watched as Osamu fiddled with the key card between his fingers. She looked up at his face and saw he seemed nervous, something she was not used to seeing in him.

Kimiko held onto his free hand, causing him to break his train of thought and look down at her. "Osamu, are you okay? Is something wrong?" Kimiko asked as she scanned his face.

Osamu gave her a soft smile and shook his head, "I'm okay, I promise. Nothin' is wrong," he said as he turned his attention back to the door, "Kimi, do you know what happens at midnight?"

Kimiko shook her head, "I have no idea. Honestly, I've been trying to figure out ever since we got this hotel what holiday I was forgetting," She said as Osamu laughed and squeezed lightly at her hand.

"Well, at midnight it'll be Saturday- our one week anniversary," he said as Kimiko felt her heart race, "I...I wanted to make it special for ya, Kimi. For us. Listen...when we go into the room, trust me when I say we don't have to do anythin' you don't wanna," he said as he looked at her with a serious face, "I'm not holdin' ya to anythin' or expect you to do anythin' yer not comfortable with. I just wanted to have the room nice in case you were ready....and if not, it'll be a cool way to watch some anime," he said with a smile.

Kimiko was thoroughly confused and had no idea what he was talking about, but nodded to him that she was ready to go in. Osamu inhaled and exhaled as he tapped the key card against the door, opening it and motioning for her to walk in first. Kimiko cautiously walked in as he turned the lights on as they slipped their shoes off and put their bags down, and saw nothing out of the ordinary; it looked the same as when they arrived. However, she heard the faint music coming from the bedroom door. She approached the door, slowly opening it and peeking her head in as she gasped.

The first thing she noticed was the sound of acoustic instrumental indie song covers playing from the surround system in the room. Her eyes travelled around the room as she fully opened the door and stepped in, seeing the numerous lit candles on the dressers and nightstands, filling the air of her favorite scents- vanilla and peaches. All of the tights in the room were dimmed with a light purple shade, her favorite color.

A large bouquet of flowers on the dresser caught her attention and she walked over to it, her fingers lightly touching the petals of all of the different flowers. Osamu was glad that she hadn't freaked out and ran out the room yet and slowly approached her and looked at the flowers as well.

"This is an interesting arrangement of flowers," Kimiko said softly as she looked them over, "Usually you don't see many of these together."

"Well, I picked out the flowers for the bouquet myself," he said as Kimiko glanced up at him. Osamu lightly touched each flower as he explained, "I know ya never told me about any of these since we didn't see 'em, but I did some research. Yellow daffodils; new beginnings. Blue violets; trust."

As Osamu explained the meaning behind each flower he personally chose, Kimiko felt her heart pounding in her chest, looking at his side profile instead of the flowers as he touched them and continued to explain.

"Blue salvia; healing. Sweet alyssum; beauty, said to give emotional balance. Jasmine; sensuality. White dittany; passion," he paused as he got to the last flower, his fingers idling on the light purple petals.

Kimiko looked away from him and looked at the flower he was touching, a light blush appearing on her cheeks.

"Purple lilacs," they both said softly in unison as they looked at one another, "first love."