[37] 🍋 NSFW

⚠️WARNING: soft smut⚠️

[Next Day]

At 7:00 a.m. Osamu was awoken to his phone buzzing repeatedly. He groaned softly and grabbed it, squinting and yawning while he looked at the screen. He saw a message chain between Sakusa and Chiba, Sakusa informing him the lawyers were already working on everything and that they needed to be at the courthouse by 9 a.m. to meet with them and sign some documents and clarify some things before the family sheets could be updated.

Osamu felt himself wake up immediately, his heart pounding in his chest when he realized this was actually happening: he was marrying the woman of his dreams today. He turned his head to the side and looked down, seeing Kimiko cuddled into his side as she slept, her arm wrapped around his torso. Osamu placed his phone down on his chest and pulled her closer to him, leaning over and kissing her forehead softly.

Last night when they returned to the apartment in Shibuya, Kimiko broke down to him and Karin. With her emotions all over the place and her hormones still raging, she sobbed to them openly about her reservations. As she talked about how she didn't want to get married at 18, Osamu's mind flashed back to the disturbing images he saw on the laptop, indicating that Riku had a sick fantasy of marrying her, making her wear white.

Karin sat Kimiko down and tried to console her, explaining that even though marrying Osamu was the best option for her, it was still her decision. Karin asked if she wanted to marry Osamu, and Kimiko said between her cries that she did, but felt she was too young, felt embarrassed because truthfully, they hadn't been dating that long.

Osamu stepped in place of his mother, crouching down and taking Kimiko's hands in his. He explained to her that no one had to know about the marriage besides his family. She could keep telling people that she was Yoshida Kimiko, and they would act like they were still just engaged. Nothing in the dynamic of their relationship would change, they would still be dating and she could still have a separate room and whatever she wanted to help her feel comfortable.

This helped to calm Kimiko down, but then she went on to say she was embarrassed to have such a rushed wedding- not even a wedding, just signing papers at a courthouse. Osamu did feel bad about this, knowing that most people dream of their weddings since they're kids, and there was nothing special about the one they would have tomorrow. He told Kimiko that when she turned 20 and wanted the marriage to be public they could do it over again, getting married by a priest at a temple and having a grand ceremony.

Osamu picked his phone up again and texted Sakusa and Chiba, making a few requests of them if they didn't mind. After they both happily obliged, Osamu put his phone on the nightstand and turned over on his side, facing Kimiko and looking at her peaceful sleeping face. He gently ran his fingers along the side of her body while he admired her, feeling like the luckiest man on earth.

Marriage was never something Osamu ever thought would happen to him. Or it would be at a much older age, not when he was 21. Though a part of him was doing this to ensure Kimiko's safety, the major reason was because he loved her unconditionally, and couldn't imagine spending his life with anyone else.

As Kimiko began to shift and stir awake, Osamu pulled his head back so she could see his face, softly repeating the phrase "Kimi, it's Osamu" repeatedly. He hadn't had to do this in while since Kimiko knew she was safe with him, but ever since the night she went back to the Muramoto's some of the progress they made seemed to have decreased.

After a few minutes Kimiko's eyes fluttered open, letting out a yawn while she nuzzled her face into the pillow more. Osamu moved his head closer to hers on the pillow, resting his hand on her cheek and lightly stroking it with his thumb.