[40] 🍋NSFW

⚠️WARNING: dirty talk, suggestive language⚠️

[3 Weeks Later]

Kimiko walked along the sidewalk of the small city square in Hyogo where Onigiri Miya was located amongst other various shops and restaurants. In one hand she carried a bag of pastries and desserts from a bakery called Sato's Sweets where the elderly couple who owned it had been hand-crafting sweets and drinks for decades. Osamu introduced Kimiko to Sato Kei and his wife Sato Mitsu the first week they officially moved to Hyogo, sitting together at a table and dining on matcha cake rolls and lattes while chatting with the seniors.

Osamu explained that he had been coming to the bakery since he was a child, and it was a place the volleyball team frequented after school and practices. She found the Satos to be very sweet and kind people, and admired how Mr. Sato took extraordinary care of his ailing wife who was in a wheelchair- helping her to reach ingredients and pass bags to customers. Kimiko couldn't help but imagine this being her and Osamu decades from now, running their onigiri and sushi shop when they were old grey- still doing their passions alongside who they were most passionate about.

Kimiko exhaled a breath into the cool autumn air, watching as it dispersed into the wind that was swirling around various shades of leaves throughout the air. She brought the tray she held in her other hand closer to her mouth, taking a sip of the hot chocolate with a shot of espresso she had ordered and let out a hum of satisfaction, feeling the warm liquid ease the chill she was starting to feel.

As she walked back to Onigiri Miya she looked to her left at the ocean, the rays of the afternoon sun shining off of the water. Kimiko looked both ways and crossed the street, standing in front of the guardrail that prevented people from falling off of the cliff. She looked down at the waves crashing against the rocks, finding the scene and sounds to be soothing and serene. Kimiko wasn't used to living so close to an ocean, but since moving to Hyogo found it to be a place she gravitated too when she had a lot on her mind or when Osamu was getting on her nerves.

"Oh shit, Osamu" Kimiko thought to herself with wide eyes, looking both ways and quickly sprinting back across the street, walking along the sidewalk at a hurried pace. She had gotten sidetracked chatting with the Sato's and was already late returning from her break to get them a coffee and something sweet. Over the weeks she had spent with Osamu in Hyogo, she knew taking longer than usual to get back wouldn't worry him- proven by the fact that her phone hadn't rung in her pocket yet. However, she knew he was hungry, and delaying the arrival of his food would be a death sentence for anyone else besides her.

Kimiko rushed past the post office and waved at the employees loading mail into the back of a truck, shouting she was in a hurry and couldn't stop in chat. One of the things Kimiko loved the most about this town was how small it was compared to Tokyo. Even though it has only been three weeks she knows most of the residents since Osamu basically paraded her into every shop and market and introduced her as his fiancée to his friends and families he had grown up with. Though Kimiko would get embarrassed and flustered being "shown off" to so many people, she knew another main reason Osamu did this so she would see familiar faces, and that everyone would know to contact the Miya's if they ever saw Kimiko in a bad predicament.

Approaching the glass door of Onigiri Miya she saw two customers sitting at one of the tables eating sushi and smiled when she saw the content look on their faces, glad that people here enjoyed her creations. Opening the door Kimiko walked inside and sighed in relief when she felt the blast of warm air, smelling the familiar scents of cooked rice and other various ingredients. Typically she would stop to chat with customers, but instead she bowed to the couple at the table and said she hoped they were enjoying their food.