[41] ⚠️TWs and NSFW🍋

⚠️WARNING: smut; mentions of sexual abuse and trauma ⚠️

"So what's left to do?" Osamu asked as he entered the kitchen, clasping his hands together.

"The tofu is drained, how about ya coat it in potato starch and start fryin' it?" Karin suggested, stirring the pot of dashi, mirin, soy sauce, sugar, and salt. "Yer father is about to grill up the eel and I'll make the garnishes. Ah, Kimiko-chan!" Karin exclaimed, turning to her with a smile when Kimiko entered the kitchen. "Are you okay with stir-fryin' the vegetables?"

Kimiko blinked a few times, trying to break out of the daze she was in after what just unfolded in the hall. She felt like she could still feel Osamu's warm breath on her cheek and ear, the grasp of his hand on her waist. The pressure of his body against hers... She snapped out of her daze a bit and nodded silently to Karin, walking over to where Osamu was standing, grabbing the bowl of cleaned and chopped carrots, cabbage, bean sprouts, snow peas, onions, and green peppers.

Her and Osamu crouched down at the same time, Kimiko reaching for the wok and Osamu reaching for a frying pot. Kimiko started to feel a bit anxious as they idled in place, anticipating his next move. She glanced quickly at him and saw a smug look on his face, knowing he was getting the reactions from her that he wanted. Kimiko gripped onto the handle of the wok, and let out a slow breath. She heard his parents arguing over what music to play, taking her chance and leaning over closer to Osamu, placing her other hand on his upper thigh.

Osamu's skin flush slightly and his eyes widened, feeling her grip at his thigh and using it as leverage to help her stand- her fingers lightly brushing over the bulge straining against his jeans. Osamu sucked in a breath when she released her grasp, leaning down and placing a kiss on the top of his head. He had not expected she would be this bold with his parents on the other side of the counter, but realized she truly must be just as horney as he is. Kimiko turned and walked away before he could fully regain his composure, putting the wok on the stove and turning the heat on. Osamu stood up and closed the cabinet doors, walking beside her and placing the pot down, filling it with oil while she put oil, oyster sauce, and soy sauce into her pan.

"So Kimiko-chan," Toshiro said, plugging the electric grill into the outlet on top of the kitchen island. "Are ya findin' that the produce and meat here is better than in Tokyo?"

"Oh, um, it's much better quality," Kimiko replied, going to stand beside Toshiro while her pan heated up. "I still find it strange getting our vegetables straight from the farmers themselves. I'm so used to getting everything from super markets. But nothing beats the quality of locally grown, or getting fish straight off of the boat from the hands of the fisherman that caught it." Toshiro smiled warmly while he listened to Kimiko talk, having been worried that adjusting to life in Hyogo would be hard for her, as the lifestyle compared to Tokyo was vastly different.

"'Course you would prefer what we have here instead," Osamu hummed, drying his hands after washing the potato starch off of them. "Not only is the fish better, but the meat is much more tender," he stated, walking beside Kimiko and resting a hand on her ass. "Much more supple, and tastes delicious." Kimiko suppressed a squeak as he squeezed her ass, hearing the smirk that formed on his lips.

"Very true!" Karin said, joining them at the kitchen island and slicing green onions and ginger. Osamu squeezed Kimiko's ass one more time before patting it lightly, flipping a dish towel over his shoulder and returning to the stove to check the temperature of their pans. "Osamu-kun said ya've begun to work on expandin' the menu at Onigiri Miya?"

Kimiko unclenched her jaw and nodded, helping Toshiro to score the eels. "Business is slower here than I am used to in Tokyo, and I feel like that gives us room to be more creative. While the men coming off of the boats and from delivery trucks thoroughly enjoy the onigiri and sushi, having hearty menu options would suit them better."