Mount Greylock, Massachusetts

Dearest Tom,

Riddle- the last part of yourself currently with me- is telling me about your life.

I had known pieces about your 'relationship' with your father and that he was a muggle, but finding out the whole story... We are talking through all the memories and some of the things you went through in the orphanage and were told as a child were truly horrifying.

There is a big part of me that wishes I could have met you before you started down this path to madness before you thought that feeling alone meant you had to rip out pieces of yourself in order to stop being 'weak'. I would have held you close, told you a million times that I would love you- emotions and all- and that you are not your parents nor their mistakes.

I would never have let go.

If I had been there... well, I will never know if I could or couldn't have stopped you from doing what you did, but I hope you know that even if I do not agree with the path you took, I understand.

Remember that- wherever you are, whatever you have done or will do, I understand.

Your Lena ♥

"You said that you want to get married to him," Imani nodded her head at Lena's locket, "but how exactly do you plan to do that?"

Lena shrugged slightly, poking at the cafeteria food that wasn't necessarily bad just a bit unappetizing at the moment. "I was thinking of having him possess a muggle, going to the Courthouse in New York."

"Yes, because everyone knows marriage isn't complete without non-consensual possession," Lowan muttered this from where he too was poking at his food, though he seemed to be eating more often than her.

Vince snorted slightly and Kylie hid a smile behind her hand but Imani just met her flat look head-on. "He's not all wrong- using the locket to possess someone without their permission knowingly isn't a great use of your magic. Why not just make a gollum? It wouldn't be any more paperwork or trouble and you might even be able to introduce us to him."

"...I'm surprised I didn't think of that."

She blinked slowly. "A gollum? But aren't those controlled by basic magic? Taking magic from a host to power... ohhhhh." Understanding where they were going with the idea, as the locket was an item that generated its own magic (one of the reasons it was strong enough to possess people) and could thus be used to fuel a gollum- though probably not for very long without wearing itself out. Lena nodded immediately. "Yes, yeah, will you help me to do that? I would forever be in your favor."

"Sure." Imani grinned. "Sounds fun. And no favor needed- you're our friend."

"She might work for free, but I don't. Forgeries of official documents aren't cheap, you know, and we'll need not only identification for your boy toy, but a signed form of consent from a parent- as getting married at 16 is only legal with a guardian's consent in New York." Wednesday's smirk was curved, eyes amused. "Though this will be the first time my forgeries helped a couple get married."

When she raised an eyebrow, Antonia laughed softly and put a hand on her shoulder. "That's a story for another time- so, do you have a dress?"

Kylie and Cindy perked up, instantly turning the conversation into a whole discussion on wedding tradition that had her parroting Riddle's thoughts back to the girls, as he was just as enthusiastic as they were.

Dearest Tom,

Apparently in Ilvermorny when you go into sixth year, they start having a mandatory 'sex ed' class, which is short for sexual education, and talks about... how to not get pregnant? (And healthy eating habits, hormones, hygiene, basic anatomy, and other things- but the most surprising part was the actual part about human copulation.)