Chapter 9: Savish the thief

Savish: *giggles* Hi beautiful teachers *giggle, giggle*

Ms Happy: *looks at me "* has this little pixie been playing with pollen?"

Me: * nods * Savish, I just wanted to thank you for the flower you left on my desk.

Savish: *giggles* it looks pretty in your hair Ms gorgeous *giggles*

Ms Happy: where did you get the flower from you little gift giving elf?

Savish: *giggles* I need to go to the bathroom before I went home yesterday. *giggles* When I walked out from the bathroom I saw some pretty flowers, *giggles* so I picked one for Ms lovely. *giggles*

Ms happy: that's nice did you wash your hands?

Savish: *giggles*

Me: *I put my head in my hands great, slowly I start to bang my head on the table*. My turtle is missing and I've most likely got pee in my hair!

Ms Happy: did you see anything strange when you put the flower on the desk?

Savish: * giggles*

Me: Savish did you see anything different?

Savish: * giggles, giggle* I saw a gremlin running down the hallway.

Ms Happy: Did the gremlin leave some Nutella on the light switch?

Savish: *shakes his head*

Ms Happy: did the gremlin play with Philips pencil case?

Savish: *shakes head no*

Ms Happy: thanks Savish, why don't you go play with some of the elves.

Slavish: * runs away laughing*

Ms Happy: * looks at me* what's with the headbanging? Your way of digging for gold in your desk?

Me: I've got pee in my hair!!

Ms Happy: so? Knowing your class you most likely have snot on your clothes and cockroaches hiding your pant pockets. I have fart juice all over my shoes. Adriana sat on my shoes smiled then farted.

Me: * remains silent *

Ms Happy: he then sat on Ms Hammoud's lap and farted. Ms Sofulakas had him last year and she said she saw him fart in her fish tank.

Me: * smiles*

Ms Happy: how much do you like Ms Hammond and Ms Sofulakas

Me: there amazing.

Ms happy: can't see them getting upset about fart juice. So come on let's get going with these interviews.