Chapter 11: Gnomes that yell

I was peacefully walking in the staffroom when 'boom' my face gets slammed into the brick wall. I feel a palm of a hand push the back of my neck further into the wall. I push my elbow back with my full strength when I hear a grunt and feel the palm at the back of my head loosen. I quickly squirm out of this persons hold. I turn round and look straight into the eyes of the evil Miss Goosberry. Miss Goosberry is like a little garden Nome. What I mean by that is she's not for everyone. I personally find her creepy she's always lurking around watching you when you're not looking and even worse watching you when you are looking. She keeps watching you when decide to bet her at her own game and watch her back. But then she ups the ante by not blinking when she watches you. So that's miss Goosberry, take my word for it when I say, she's off her rocker.

Right, as I'm about to confront the little gnome, I'm protectively tucked behind somebody's back. ''no one likes a bully Miss Gooseberry, I certainly don't. I really don't like it when bullies hurt my friends. If I was you I'd think twice about who you get aggressive with.''

''Are you threatening me Ms, happy? Because I don't take kindly to threats'' the little evil Noam whispers.

''WHAT IS GOING ON HERE'' bellows Mr Manpants '' Miss gooseberry, start explaining and explain fast!''

''Hahahaha'' Miss Goosberrys laughs crackles through the air like that of a witch who has just captured a child thrown them in a bag and has gone flying into the night. '' Everything, Everything is always about these two! Ohh here let me help you with that, let me do this for you! Let me throw a heart-melting smile your way!'' she point her finger aggressively in my face as she continued hysterically. '' it's her, isn't it, she's the reason, she's the reason you rejected my kiss''.

Ms Happy smacks her hands out of her face as Mr Manpants looks at Ms Happy like a sad puppy and yelps out '' I didn't kiss her, she just attacked me. It was out of nowhere I told her to get off me, but she just kept kissing me with her grubby mouth''.

I looked at Ms Gooseberry I have to admit her mouth did look grubby. She had something brown smeared all over her mouth.

Ms Gooseberry let out a hard laugh that turned into an ugly sob.

'' here's the thing, I don't care, we don't care. But no one gets to bully others and get away with it. I expect that Ms Gooseberry is punished '. My not so happy friend states.

Mr Manpants nods aggressively ''off course, she will be''.

A small sob escapes the garden gnome '' yess anything for you, let me just bend over backwards while I play the violin to make you happy.''

''Ohh please stop sooking these are the consequences to your actions, bullying people, forcefully kissing people, obsessively watching people'' lets out Ms Happy.

Ms Happy grabs my arm and starts to escort me to my car

Mr Manpants starts rushing after us '' please let me walk you ladies to the car park'' he pleads desperately.

''It's ok I've got this'' Ms Happy replies.

''He likes you, you know'' I say ''he wanted to make sure you knew that she kissed him and not the other way around''.

She doesn't reply. I stop walking, look at her in the face and say '' thank you- for everything''.

''shushh my little soldier, you would do the same thing for me. Now go home, rest up because we are going to war again tomorrow and you need to be ready. You will be farted on, laughed at pinched and that's just from me. I can't imagine what those kids have planned for you tomorrow.''