Chapter 15: Colorful Trolls

Mr McManpants face is as red as a bell pepper his standing as still as a statue when suddenly he pushes over a bin and yells

"What is wrong with you two! I'm tired of this childish behaviour! The students are more mature than you. You are both driving me nuts!"

" It was all an accident" I start to explain But I'm cut off.

" yes, I'm sure it was Ms Dasly. I'm sure your battle out on the field today was too! Let me guess: this was all an accident your actually both really good friends after all this. You've finally both changed"

" well Actually-"

" I don't want to hear any of the excuses you two come up with. You both have detention tomorrow at lunchtime."

"But Mr Mcmanpants, it was" starts Ms Goosberry.

" I don't want to hear it, your both stressing me out so much that I'm starting to get white hair"

"Oh come on, we both know that it's a normal part of ageing it has nothing to do with us," I say. That was the wrong thing to say, I can tell by the way that he starts to puff out his chest he is a baboon who's about to attack m. "Plus Ms Happy likes white hair," I say quickly. He starts to calm down he looks at Ms Happy she smiles and nods her head. He blushes, looks at the floor, looks out the window, he looks back at the floor then finally he says "I'll see you both in detention tomorrow" and quickly walks out.

" So apparently I like white hair"

"You love it" I respond

" It reminds you of fluffy clouds" adds Ms Goosberry.

" I don't know, I would say multicoloured hair covered in glitter is more my thing. Why don't you two give me a makeover. I can't have my friend looking like a cute colourful troll whiteout me".
I look at her then Ms Gossberry.

"Friends," I say " you can't have your friends looking like cute colourful trolls without you".
Ms Gossberry smiles and we get to work on the makeover. We don't stop until the bell rings and when it does we walk out into the playground like where is the coolest thing this school has ever seen. Because the truth is we are.