SPECIAL CHAPTER

Omake: What if all my OCs met? [3 Bonus future OCs added.]

A loud buzz went off in the room waking the 9 of the 10-sleeping people in the room. Groans filled the space as the aftereffects of the drug still lingered in their veins, they are muscles sore from laying on the hard wooden floor.

"Shit," The boy with orange hair cursed as he looked around, "Don't tell me I've been kidnapped again."

"Again? As in this isn't your first time?" A cat eyed boy asked, looking at the other with concern.

The orange haired teen just shrugged him off, eyes looking across the faces of the other people in the room. 9 males and a female, unless the two blonds are girls as well. "Where the fuck am I?" Oop, nope that's a male. Unless...

"I don't know where we are either," A brown skinned male spoke up, hands raised the scratch through his silvery-white hair, "I was heading to the chairman's office when I suddenly felt a pinch in my neck knocking me out. Now here I am. Trapped in a room with strangers."

"You guys are not really strangers, but I guess to you it seems that way." All of the figures in the room looked around in confusion of where the voice had come from. "Oh! You guys can't see me, I'm speaking via intercom. Anyways, you lot are probably wondering why I brung you here-"

"Holy shit, God is that you?"

"No that's just the author, probably creating another shitty special chapter to procrastinate from actual writing."

"...what?"

"Alright Nori, that's enough with the fourth wall breaks. And to answer your question Haru, no I'm not God, I do determine your fates though but that's off topic. I bought you guys here as Nori said, to create a special chapter to celebrate a total of-"

"Booo, nobody cares! Just hurry it up already." Nori yelled out, his pinky finger digging in his ear from boredom.

Feeling pissed off, the author hissed through the mic, "Listen here you little shit, you technically don't exist in the word yet. Keep it up and I'll delete your draft." Rolling his eyes, Nori made mocking gestures with his hand earning a snort from the only female in the room. "Whatever, just socialize and whatnot, I'll release you guys sometime later. Also, someone wake up Kioshi. He probably didn't hear the buzzer."

"Wait, when? Excuse me that last sentence was worrying, please give an exact time. Hello!" Kyra's words were ignored as the intercom turned off with a slight static sound. The room was silent after that, Natsuru who was close to the sleeping boy nudged his side to wake him up. After the raven-haired boy was awake and caught up to date, he too was silent.

No one knew what to say so they choice to stay silent.

A loud sigh cut through the silence as a short cat eyed boy decided to speak up, "Well, no point in just sitting here looking all awkward. Why not do introductions," Clearing his throat, he stood up with a smile on his face, "I'll go first! My name is Ryoya Echizen, I'm a first-year middle school student and my favorite food is Strawberry Sandos. I also love to play tennis."

A few of the people in the room looked at the boy in confusion, not understanding some of the words he just said yet didn't speak up since another person had stood up to introduce themself, "Ah, were the same age then. My name is Haruka Kim, also first year middle school student. Um, I like to read?" He shrugged, not really knowing what else to say.

After the two went, slowly others began to introduce themselves.

"My name is Kyra, I'm a magic knight in the Black Bulls Squad." Greeted one of the blonds, showing them his uniform as if it was proof.