5.) I Play Doctor During My Lunch Period

@Sᴛɪʟᴇs-Is-Tʜᴇ-Nɪɢʜᴛ

1:05 ───⊙─────── 7:33

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

playιng: [Fʟᴏʀᴇɴᴄᴇ Nɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢᴀʟᴇ] - [Hᴇɴʀʏ Jᴀᴍɪsᴏɴ]

     Xan was so fucking late. It was already ten minutes into the first lunch period, all because she couldn't interrupt Danny and ask him to finish venting to her about Josh later. Then there was Lydia chattering about the new girl, and Jackson making predictions about tryouts. By the time she finally managed to escape from her friends, Xan was shocked to find that her ears hadn't fallen off yet. It was an assault from all sides, noise overwhelming her other senses. The hallway was silent this far after the tardy bell, the peace almost seemed liberating to her, and she gladly drank it in. 

     Unfortunately, because it was so quiet, Xan had to work hard to keep her platforms from making too much noise. She looked ridiculous and she knew it, and there was nothing she could do about it but hope that no one saw her rushing by. It wasn't against the rules to wander the halls during lunch, just strongly discouraged. Already running behind, Xan didn't want to make her situation any worse by disrupting a nearby class or test. 

     Mr. Curtis getting after her during first period was already embarrassing enough, being told off in front of a class that she wasn't even in would just be too much.

     "Hello?" Xan announced as she entered, unsure of where to go. She'd never gone into the boy's locker room before, she valued her sense of smell too much.

     "Over here Pip!" making her way to her brother, she found herself in front of what she assumed was Scott's locker, and sat down on the nearby bench. Xan could barely keep a straight face as she noticed how cold and grimy it felt, wasn't the janitor supposed to wipe these down? Gross.

     "Do you have those bandages with you? I have more if you don't." she asked, beckoning Scott to come closer to where she was. The trio of boys stood in a line, making weirdly grim faces, it was freaking her out. 

     Of course it didn't help that the lights were dim and seemed to have come from a horror movie set, casting sinister shadows across their faces. Xan frowned and glanced at the ceiling, not seeing any burnt out bulbs. That was odd, she'd taken plenty of selfies with the cheer team in the girl's locker room, and they'd never had an issue like this. Maybe she was just stressed and seeing things.

     She was certainly stressed at least.

    "Oh yeah! Here, they're in my bag somewhere, let me just get them," he said, though it was muffled by him bending over into his bag, rummaging in it for a good minute before finally pulling out a crinkled ziploc bag.

     "Jesus buddy, ever heard of organization?" Stiles joked, getting stifled laughter from the Beaumonts, and an eye roll from Scott.

     "Whatever man, here Pippa," he said, handing her the baggie, and lifting up the side of his shirt so she could look at his wound. Pulling off the bandage that had bits of blood coming through already, Xan couldn't stop herself from making a noise of shock and concern. "What was that? Is it bad? Am I gonna be okay?" Scott began to panic, almost dropping his shirt. Xan caught it, and leaned her head back to look into the nervous boy's eyes.