~☼~ Aphelion ~☼~

Aphelion: noun, plural: a·phe·li·a  /əˈfi li ə, əˈfil yə, æpˈhi li ə/. Astronomy. The point in the orbit of a planet or a comet at which it is farthest from the sun.

╔═════☀☼☀═════╗

Foreword:

"You touch me and suddenly I feel a little less war torn. I'm not sure what peace is supposed to feel like, but I think it may feel a lot like you"   

                ╚════☀☼☀════╝               

     Pippa Beaumont kind of hates her name, but that's honestly the least of her problems. Her dad is a greek god, literally. She's stuck at the top of the high school food chain with her best friend Lydia, and her other friends might be the key to the end of the world, according to a great prophecy at least. On top of that, she's got to stay ahead of homework that she can barely read, her boyfriend Ethan is becoming distant, and she's probably running late for cheer practice. When her brother and his two friends start acting weird, and animal attacks start happening around town, she decides that for once, ignorance is going to be bliss. Xanthippe is a mouthful though.

     Stiles Stilinski also kind of hates his name, but he only has one other problem. He's worshipped the ground that Pippa Beaumont has walked on since the fourth grade, and he hasn't gotten too much closer to telling her that; to her face at least. She's practically one of the most popular people at school. Best friends with Lydia Martin, she's in a band, she's been the subject of a nationwide manhunt, and on track to be cheer team captain someday. Meanwhile Stiles is just stuck on the bench daydreaming about her. As the lacrosse season starts up however, he's hoping that things will change, and he'll finally get the girl that he's been waiting for. That is, until his friend Scott gets bitten by a werewolf, and Stiles and Devereaux get dragged all over the town trying to find an Alpha. He grows closer to Pippa as the danger around them mounts, maybe he'll just have to settle for getting to know her deepest secret instead.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! My name is Salma, thank you so much for checking out my story.

A few notes, since this is a crossover between Teen Wolf and Percy Jackson, I ended up needing to tweak the timelines a little bit. The events of season one begin in November, and end just before winter break. The Titan's Curse picks up immediately afterwards, in between seasons one and two. I also added a year between the events of 'Sea of Monsters' and 'The Titan's Curse', so that Xan and Ethan's relationship had more time to get serious prior to the beginning of the story.

Anyways, I hope that you enjoy, let me know what you think!