Chapter 23

Allie

I woke up to the sun blinding me in my sleep. I sat up stretching my arms up above my heads and took a deep breathe.

I showered really quick,got dressed and grabbed my purse heading out with my phone in my hand.

My phone beeped and I quickly answered it.

Kylie-Hey where are you

Me-I'm making my way-

Kylie- MAKING MY WAY DOWN TOWN WALKING PASS FACES PASS AND I'M HOMEBOUND

Me- *Chuckled*

Kylie-Let's go to the mall

Me- Alright be there in 3

Once I reached the lobby and spotted Kylie we got a cab and went to The Waikiki Shopping Plaza.

The mall had places like Victoria Secret,Hollister,Hot Topic, and some other Hawaiian places.

5:00

Niall made reservation for all of us to go snorkeling on a private boat, which I thought was pretty cool. Now I can finally cross snorkeling off my bucket list.

I changed into my black and grey bikini making sure I put on some sun screen. I did my hair into messy bun and applied waterproof mascara. I put some Eos on my soft lips,putting my black cover up back on from yesterday and taking a quick snapchat selfie using some emojis for my captain and than headed down to the lobby where the guys would always meet up.

We took separate cabs and all met at the beach.

When we got there we had an instructor who was our driver for the boat,he led us onto the boat and gave us further instructions.

"Hey my name is Jacob I'll be you instructor or tour guidance for the next few hours,you'll be snorkeling at the Turtle Canyon"

"In the tour you'll see whales,fish,green sea turtles, and other sea creatures off the Waikiki Coast. Everyone must have a inflatable snorkel,safety vest and top-notch snorkel gear,including a mask"

After we got all geared up we seat patiently on the bench waiting for Jacob to start the boat and cruise off.

Minutes passed and it was time to take off into the water the boat stopped and we all decided to jump out in pairs.

I nervously looked at Niall and he walked towards me grabbing my hand.

"Your gonna be okay pretend your falling off a cloud"

"But I-"

"WHOOAAA" I heard Zoey yell, splashing into the water with Harry right beside her

The closer it go to our turn, the faster my heart was raising. Finally we stood on the edge of the boat I looked down at the ocean blue water regretting if I should do this or not

"Niall" I whined

"Oh come on Allie you got this"

I sighed "On the count of three- No 10 okay wait no-"

I forgot Carter and Louis we're right behind us and they pushed us in.

I was finally under the water, I opened one eye and than the other. I saw Zoey and Harry swimming around with the fish

I felt Niall's hand grabbed my arm and I could tell he was laughing. I giggled and we swam around together.

***

Another Update, Love you guys!

-Zaria💕