Chapter 18

Three Days Later

"Come on Kylie, the girls are waiting on us in the limo" I shouted from down the stair case

"I'm coming hold on!" She yelled back

She speed ran down the stairs not once falling from her heels and closed the door behind her. We got into the limo, greeted everyone and headed to the dance.

When we arrived we got out one by one and I held arms with Kyle.

"You look so breathe taking Allie" He smiled brightly

I blush "Stop! But thank you"

He kissed my cheek and we all walked in.

Of course first thing we did was take pictures and went to the food area.

"Let's dance!" Kyle yelled over the loud music

"I can't dance" I frown

"Oh come on!" Kyle grabbed my hand we took out onto the dance floor.

"Blank Space" by Taylor Swift played and Kyle started to dance funny

I couldn't help but laugh at him. By now everyone was surrounding us watching Kyle making a fool of himself.

The spot light moved off of us and went straight to where I saw someone I didn't even want to see.

Everyone gasp at how pretty Aubrey looked when really she looked the same as always. Everything looked perfect as always..

Niall came up to me and Kyle.

"Nice to see you brought Kyle along with you" Niall smirked

"You know what Niall go-"

"Come on Allie he's not worth it" Kyle grabbed my hand and went off into the crowd.

Niall

I have to say when I saw Allie she look perfect, really beautiful.

Honestly I don't know why I didn't come to this dance with her but, really I like Aubrey she's been my crush since 7th grade along with Allie.

I know your probably thinking really Niall the bitch who hurt Allie but hey! I got to see Aubrey's ways and see a side of her I don't think people ever saw and would understand I guess..

"Are you okay Niall?" Aubrey asked

I got snapped out of my thought "Oh yeah I'm fine, let's go dance"
I took her hand and we went to the dance floor

The usual modern dance began and Aubrey and I we're the leading part to it.

•After The Dance•

I had took Aubrey home and knocked softly on Allie's window

She opened it and rolled her eyes "What do you want?"

"Okay you can't be mad at me just because I took Aubrey to the dance"

"We'll you sure looked like you had a heck of a lot fun with her"

"Why are you so jealous what am I to you? Your boy toy"

She glared at me "YOU KNOW WHAT YOU JUST DON'T GET IT DO YOU NIALL"

"GET WHAT?"

"AUBREY IS A BITCH OKAY SHE HURT ME WHAT HAPPENED TO 'I'LL KILL THAT BITCH IF I HAVE TO' BOY YOU KNOW EVER SINCE THE PLAY YOU'VE BEEN IGNORING ME AND SHIT"

"Maybe because I don't need to know every single thing that happens in your life Allie, I have a life of my own I need to focus on me and hang with the guys and hang out with girls besides you and the rest of the others"

"Are you desperate for Aubrey?"

"And are you really caught up Kyle dick, the only reason he asked you to the dance is because he felt sorry for you when really he had already said yes to another girl"

I felt tears prickle in my eyes. How could Niall be that rude?

"YOU KNOW WHAT NIALL FUCK YOU FUCK EVERYTHING THAT HAS HAPPENED BETWEEN US! I HATE BEING BEST FRIENDS WITH YOU JUST STAY OUT OF MY LIFE AND GO DATE THAT LITTLE HOE OF YOURS"

"FINE BE A DEPRESSED LITTLE BITCH AND I WILL GO DATE AUBREY AT LEAST SHE CARES ABOUT ME"

I was gonna say something but Niall had already left. I ran into my covers and cried into my pillow. I haven't cut in a while maybe it's time.

I stumble into my bathroom and rummaged through my cabinet I found my raiser and slid it slowly down my wrist. I watched as the blood poured out of my wrist.

It hurt like shit but it felt nice. I made a small cut next to that one and I just slide down my wall and cried

"Allie?" I heard two voices say

Oh shit..

********

IM SORRY BUT IT HAD TO BE DONE😔😊😏

MERRY CHRISTMAS💜🎅🎄 I hope you got everything you wanted! And I love you guys💜

Bye!

-Z

Dress Description>>>