Chapter 7

Niall

I woke up around 4 late in the afternoon. I looked over at Allie there she laid looking so beautiful.

I decided that we should get out and get away for awhile,and I know just where to go.

"Allie..Allie wake up" I gently shook her shoulder, she groaned at my movement

"Whaaatt?"

"Come on get up,get dress,and meet me downstairs in fifteen" I quickly kissed her on her forehead and headed downstairs.

Allie

I lazily got dressed, putting on one of Niall's jackets over my white tank top, and wore my black leggings I left over here a few weeks ago. I through my hair up into a messy bun and went downstairs.

"Well don't you look beautiful today" Niall smirked

"Shut up!" I laughed

"Hey grab your penny board"

I nodded and grabbed my penny board

*****

After getting Starbucks and riding around town on our penny boards. Niall told me to wear a blind fold.

"Are we almost there?" I asked, for the fourth billion time in the past ten minutes.

"And as I always, yes we're like five minutes away" Niall replied

"You said that twenty minutes ago"

"And I'm gonna keep saying it, until you stop asking me" He chuckled

"Ughh! Niall!"

"Alright, Alright we are here!"

I quickly took off my blind fold and got out the car.

We we're at the place that Niall and I always come to when we need time away from our problem.

I stepped on the field that was field with daisies. I smelled that familiar smell that always brought joy to me.

This place was beautiful, I could lay in the flowers starring up at the sky,having a peaceful time to myself all day.

"Oh my gosh! Did you see that?" Niall shouted

"See what?"

"That"

Niall pointed at a little lighting bug. I went and caught it with my hands.

"Remember the days back than?"

I nodded "Of course"

Niall went to go get a big clear jar. We both decided to see how many firefly we could and than we would let them go.

Niall

I love spending time with Allie. The way her eyes lit up, the way she laughed and her nose would crinkled up and her smile that made you want to just go in and kiss her.

But Allie and I will forever be friends. I mean we known each other for six years now. Why would she go out with me now?

"I love you Allie"

"Huh?" She asked, letting the last firefly from her jar go

"Nothing" I said, looking down at my shoes

"Come on"

Allie grabbed my hand and we walked towards the car. I laid on the hood of my car looking up at the stars.

"Niall..?"

"Yeah?"

"Thanks for being their for me at times when I'm depressed, I mean you didn't have to"

"I know but that's,what best friends are for"

She smiled up at me and I smiled back.