Chapter 15

Allie

So today was the day that we found out who is playing who, which mostly the only thing we wanted to hear is who gets the part of Romeo and Juliet.

Now your probably wondering, how my audition went.. And umm let's just say..

It

Was

Horrible!

*Flashback*

I was rehearing my lines over and over again in my head.

I was so nervous, Finally I heard My name being called and I started to have a panic attack.

Niall was right behind me and started rubbing small circle on my back

"Your gonna do okay,just go out there and be the best Juliet,Mr.Matthews has ever seen" Niall soothing voice calmed me down.

He kissed my on my forehead and pushed me a little out on the stage.

"Okay now Allie, I'll Play Romeo and you'll play Juliet" He smiled

"Tell me when your ready"

Mr.Matthew's sat in the audience chairs, while I was up on stage.

I looked back at Niall, he gave me two thumbs up and a huge grin, I took a deep breathe and looked back at the teacher.

I nodded "I'm ready" I barley spoke above a whisper.

ROMEO/Mr.Matthews

(taking JULIET/Allie's hand)

" Your hand is like a holy place that my hand is unworthy to visit. If you're offended by the touch of my hand, my two lips are standing here like blushing pilgrims, ready to make things better with a kiss."
The first fourteen lines Romeo and Juliet speak together form a sonnet.

JULIET/Allie-

"Good pilgrim, you don't give your hand enough credit. By holding my hand you- umm you" I hesitated and everything became hot to me, and I got extremely nervous

"Umm let me started over" I smiled slightly

"Good pilgrim, you don't give your hand enough- enough umm.."

"HAHA I KNEW IT SHE CAN'T PLAY JULIET SHE TOO BUSY STUTTERING" Aubrey yelled smirking at the end

By this time everyone was laughing and I just felt like dying.

I glared at her and ran past Niall off the stage and went straight towards the bathroom.

Zoey

I groaned "AUBREY YOUR SUCH A BITCH, ONE DAY WHEN YOU WALK OUT ON THE STREET I HOPE A DAMN BUS COMES UP AND KNOCK THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS OUT YOU!"

Everyone stared blankly at me, but I didn't give a flying fuck! Aubrey went way to far and I swear if she gets near me World War 3 is going all over her!

I sighed and ran straight to the bathroom.

I heard sniffing in the last bathroom stall which was the big ones for the special kids.

"Allie are you okay?"

"No Zoey! I'm not, Aubrey right I'm never gonna be good enough for any part in this play! And the sad part is, is that I didn't stand up for myself I was gonna but my stupid Anxiety took over and I" I couldn't breathe for a second

Zoey started banging on the door

"Allie are you okay?, ALLIE!" She yelled

I breathe in and out "I'm fine"

"Open the door!"

I unlocked the lock and slid my body down to the ground and cried into my knees.

Zoey came and sat besides me, I sat there and cried onto her shoulder for about twenty minutes.

"Hey Allie look at me"

I slowly looked up at Zoey. She grabbed some tissue and handed it to me.

"If you don't get the part for Juliet it will be okay, because I'll quite just say it and I will do it"

I nodded "Thanks, and thanks again for being my shoulder to cry on"

"Yeah, you basically drenched my shirt with your tears but I'm okay!" Zoey chuckled

We both helped each other stand and I gave her a hug.

"I don't want to go back in there"

"Okay well you hold tight and I'll get Carter and Niall"

"Okay, but hurry back"

She smiled and left.

I love my best friends:)

*Flashback Ended*

*******

I sat down in my seat and Mr.Matthews walked in.

"Settle down class, now everyone is probably Anchises to see who gets the part for Romeo and Juliet"

I slumped down in my seat, I tapped my foot impatiently waiting to not hear my name being called for the part of Juliet.

Niall grabbed my hand.

"You'll be okay" I smiled slightly and just nodded

"The part for Romeo goes to... Niall Horan"

Niall jumped out his seat and did a little dance and than sat back down.

I laughed and told him, "Good job" and smiled

"And the part for Juliet goes to... Aubrey Johnson"

Aubrey jumped and looked straight up at me.

"Sorry honey" She smirked and high five her friends.

That's it I stood up and got all up in her face.

"Does it look, like I give a damn if you got the part or not, because honestly I don't now do us a favorite and drop dead with your ugly Dora the Explora self"

"I can't believe-"

"Sorry not sorry" I smirked and walked up to the teacher

"I quiet this stupid play"

And with that I walked out the door.

Niall

I can't believe Allie stood up for herself, I looked at Harry and than at Zoey. We all just sat staring at each other.

"You do know, she's not gonna be so happy tomorrow, when you and Aubrey kiss right?" Zoey said

I freaked "Shit, I totally forgot about that"

"I guess, Mr.Matthews will have to find another Romeo than"

"No don't, Allie wouldn't want you quite because of her"

"But the kiss" Harry said

"You know what I'll talk to her after school and ask her myself"

They nodded and the bell ringed for the next class

•After School•

I was at Allie's house sitting around on her bed playing with one of her stuffed animals.

"Soo, what you wanted to talk to me about?" She asked

"Umm, well you can't get mad or anything, you promise?"

She gave a perplexed look but shook her head

"Okay, in the Romeo and Juliet scene there's a kissing scence soo.." I trailed

Allie rolled her eyes "Seriously Niall?, Are you really telling me this"

I grinned

"So your okay with Aubrey and I kissing right?"

She looked a bit upset but I decided not to ask on it.

"Yeah, it whatever I don't care" Allie said

I could tell she wasn't happy, but I'm pretty sure I can't drop out now..