Chapter 9

Niall

I picked Allie up carefully and quickly walked out of the girl's bathroom.

Kyle and Aubrey had already left so I carried Allie into the backseat of my car and drove off.

I took Allie upstairs and laid her down under the cover. Her phone started to buzzed signaling that it was message.

Out of everyone it was mr.frat boy trying to apologize.

Anger shot through my body...

Allie could have killed herself... Or even worse. I just love Allie so damn much I hate seeing her like this.

Without thinking I through her phone across the room.

I picked up her wrist and kissed her new and old cuts. I picked up the first aid kit and clean up her cuts and wrapped a bandage around her wrist.

Allie

I woke up around somewhat noon-ish time.

I looked around the room realizing I was at Niall's. Slightly pain was on my right wrist, I looked down at the bandage.

Crap! I cut again

And I promised Niall too..

I got up from the bed almost feeling a bit dizzy but caught my balance. I walked and went downstairs.

I saw Niall on the couch just starring into outer space.

"I'm sorry" I whispered, but loud enough for him to hear me.

"Allie look-"

"No Niall I made a promise that I obviously can't keep, so I'm sorry"

Niall got up from the couch and walked over to me. He pulled me into his chest wrapping his arms around my waist.

"It's alright Allie"

"I love you Niall"

"I love you too,Al"

If only you knew how I felt...