Chapter 24

Allie

Back at School...

So yesterday was the last day of our trip in Hawaii (a reminder we we're out for Spring Break if I didn't mention this before). Which means more bullshit from Aubrey and Kyle who I haven't talked to since the incident that happened back at Starbucks.

Your probably wondering about Niall and I we'll I honestly don't know where we stand to be honest, I guess we forgave each other and everything's just back to normal I guess.

After I got out the shower and dried my hair, I left it natural and threw on my "Cute Af" grey crop tee,black skinny jeans with holes at the knees,and my black leather booties. I did my usual makeup and added red lips to top of my outfit.

Once everything was in place I grabbed my phone,backpack and keys. I made my way down to Starbucks and headed to school.

***

Since it was Study Hall and mid-terms we're coming up I decided to study outside near the outside lunch area was. As I pulled out all my study books the queen bitch who I haven't seen in quite a while just had to show up.

"OH MY GOSH ALLIE I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN FOREVER" Aubrey's perky voice spoke up

She quickly came over to the side that I sat at and kissed my cheek.

I immediately got up and wiped my cheek off. "What's gotten into you, have you forgot that I don't like you and you don't like me so why are you all up in my face?"

"Why so rude Allie I'm just trying to be nice" she smiled batting her eyelashes at me

"We'll I don't care what your trying to do just leave me alone, unlike some people we don't want to fail mid-terms now do we" I smirked

"Listen bitch! I know you we're with Niall all Spring Break so listen closely and listen good"

"You either leave Niall alone or-"

"Or what? I'm not scared of you anymore Aubrey"

She scuffed and leaned to my ear "You should be bitch" and with that she grabbed her purse and you could hear her heel clicking on the pavement all the way back to her little slaves of hers.

I sighed and went back to studying.

+++

*2 months later*

And I'm back! I missed writing and OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 931 reads😱😭💜💜

Updates should be coming hopefully but yeah Thank you guys and ILY😘💜

~Zaria