Chapter 20

A/N I decided to change the book cover haha, which was made by @Sherry

Allie

I woke around 12 in the morning just to get ready to go meet Kyle probably at Starbucks, since half the time I'm always there.

I got into the shower and washed my body, after I was done I dried my hair and went to go pick out my outfit for the day.

Since I'm only going to Starbucks I put on a simple but cute outfit. I wore a black crop top,black short,and threw a flannel on top of my crop top. For shoes I put on some black booties. I straighten my long brown hair which was down to my waist. The only thing I use for my makeup was gel eyeliner and mascara to bring out my boring Brown eyes.

Once everything was finish I grabbed my phone and put my bracelets on that I always wore since I started to you know..

My phone buzzed and I got a message from Kyle

From Kyle:

At Starbucks text me when you get here beautiful..xx

I blushed and typed back Okay and headed out.

At Starbucks

I put my phone in my back pocket after texting Kyle that I was here and than I walked in.

Before I went to go look for him of course while I'm here I got to order right?

Getting my usual Very Berry Hibiscus since I've been loving that drink lately, I payed for my drink and she wrote my name on the cup in cursive.

Once my drink was ready I grabbed it and found Kyle all the way in back near the window.

He saw me and greeted me with a warm-hearted smile and hugged me.

"Allie, You look beautiful as always" I blushed but I knew he didn't mean it

"T-thanks" he chuckled

"So what's this whole thing with Niall?"

I sighed "It's just that Niall is stuck around Aubrey's finger I guess he doesn't have time for me and, it hurts because I've had a crush on Niall since forever and I just know now that he doesn't feel the same way I feel about him"

I could feel tears wanting to escape my eyes. Kyle came and sat next to me in my booth

"H-hey Allie it's okay, Niall is just being a dick sooner or later he's gonna get tired of Aubrey and come running back to you"

"But what if it's too late and he already lost me" I whispered

"We'll that's his lost" Kyle grabbed my chin so that I was looking into his eyes

I studied his face, I looked at Kyle's lips and than back into his green eyes.

Do I want to kiss Kyle?

But he's a dick!

But he's really sweet and caring

Girl he is just playing you snap out of it!

I don't care I'm going in for it..

"ALLIE!?" I looked up to see a angry Niall, why is he so hot when he's mad

UGHH SHUT UP BRAIN!

"N-Niall what are you doing here?"

"Oh don't question me, look your coming with me" Niall grabbed my wrist and pulled me along with him