𝗧𝘄𝗼- 𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹

~~~~~

DONE- Chapter 2/ Make her fall

"You like that bitch? Huh? Do I make you feel good? I CAN'T FUCKING HEAR YOU"

"Fuck yes!! aughhhhhhh. Wait slow do-ahhhh fuck."

She has come over three times but still, I can't cum. Maybe it's because I need to change to a new whore? She just doesn't get me turned on like before and I can't orgasm as easily. Sighing I kept on thrusting my cock into her pussy until I felt her walls clench all around me but still my cock wasn't aroused. She finally came and I took my dick out of her, wrapping and sealing the condom. It has some pre-cum, but nothing big besides my dick.

"Wait but you didn't cum. Do you want me to suck you off?"

"No Linda, you can leave" I said checking my phone. I got a text from my father telling me to meet him. I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower. While showering I heard the door open, I knew who it was.

"What do you want Lidia?" I didn't hear anything else so I took some shampoo for my hair and while massaging it to my scalp. I rinsed the shampoo off and I felt something warm on my dick. Alarmed I looked down and saw Lyla, or was it Leah?

"Look Lily I am not in the mood and I am against time. Ok? I need you to leave and never come back."

"What! First of all my name is Leela and second of all I am coming back you can't just get rid of me. I am too special." She cried while flipping her hair.

"Look Leela if I say I don't want you back here you leave and done and don't try to defy me I will look for you and kill you. I don't give a fuck. Now leave." Taking a step towards her, she ran from the bathroom. Finally, I felt at peace.

I dried myself with the towel. After I wrapped my towel to cover my dick and left the bathroom, leaving my hair all wet. Making my way back to my room I checked the hour, 7:27. I sighed and dressed up simple, just a black shirt and some sweatpants. Taking the towel I dried my hair and sprayed some cologne.

I opened my bedroom door and took the stairs to leave. Opening the front door I was met by an angry beast, my father.

"I have been calling you and texting you. Che cazzo stavi facendo?" my father said making his way inside and making himself comfortable on the couch in my living room.
(What the fuck were you doing?)

"Stavo solo facendo la doccia. If you would have been patient I would have been there by now." I responded, rolling my eyes and taking some rum from the tray set on the table. I sat down on a chair in front of my father.
(I was just taking a shower)

"So why are you here and what is so important you can't wait to tell me?" I sipped some of the rum and that shit was good.

"Well we were giving an invitation to the Mafia ball and the Knights are going to be there."