𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭- 𝐁𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧

Done- Chapter 28/ Boston

"Hello?" I banged on the door. "Get me out of here!" I shouted, hoping someone would explain to me whatever the fuck happened.

I looked all around the room. It was dark, smelled kinda bad, the paint was chipping off and there was only one single window up high.

Looking all around I became aware of the beeping red light in the corner, top left. I furrowed my eyebrows and walked towards the red flashing light.

"Really? A camera?" I rolled my eyes, couldn't they just get me out of here also, what am i even capable of doing in this cell.

"How original Romano." I started pacing trough out the room waiting for these fucking bastards to let me out of here. I started biting my nail, something I always did when I was thinking too much.

To my understanding I think someone of their team was killed and they think it was my father. How predictable, blaming me for my father's actions. Thinking about my father made me think of how long it has been since I've last seen my parents.

What are they doing now? Are they looking for me? If I'm being honest at this point, I don't know if I even want to go back. I don't want to experience the lack of love or trust in that house. And with my father turning into the biggest asshole again so suddenly, I'll admit that i'm actually scared.

I feel sorry for my mom, she believed that when my father actually promised her forever, he was actually crossing his fingers. It shows my father's true intentions and interest, he would do anything for power but not love. He forced me into a marriage, and when my mom tried and do the right thing, he snapped. I guess we let him had too much power.

I look around the room again and notice that someone is trying to open the door, I go running to the direction of the door, and finally meet Ares' beautiful eyes. We stare at each other but as soon as we realize we were making eye contact his eyes dropped to my face. I furrowed my eyebrows, what was this guy doing?

His hand came close to my right cheek but I moved my head so he couldn't touch me. His eyes turned a bit colder and with his other hand, he gripped my jaw and moved it towards him finally touching my cheek, and wiping something off my face. I touched my other cheek and noticed I was crying, I was turning emotional.

"Are you okay?" Ares asked, still gripping my jaw.

I cleared my throat and whispered "Yeah, I am." He nodded to himself not believing shit about what I told him but he let me go and hid his hands inside of his pockets.

"We are leaving, right now, and you are coming with us." I nodded my head, it's what I expected either way. Ares began moving and I followed him towards the entrance of the house, finally seeing Alexander, Marco and Lewis. I nodded to them and kept following Ares.

We got into his car, one of his drivers already sitting on the driver's side. Like the gentleman he is he went and opened his door and got in the car. I opened my own door and looked at him only to find him taking a call. The driver looked at me and gave me a friendly smile, I smiled back and the car began moving.

I sighed and looked out the window, wondering how my life took the most drastic and draining change in a matter of months. Slowly my eyes began closing, my breaths became heavier and I was sleeping.

~

~

~

I never noticed the tiny, almost unnoticeable freckles Scarlett had scattered all over her face

I never noticed the tiny, almost unnoticeable freckles Scarlett had scattered all over her face. They were mostly around her nose and gave her an almost innocent look to her. I kept staring at her, at her long lashes, her luscious dark brown hair and her pouty lips. If I wasn't raised to hate her I would've probably fucked her and kept her as my little whore.

As soon as I noticed that I was admiring her beauty, I looked the other way and noticed that we were almost there. I turned around to wake Scarlett up.

I tap her shoulder "Scarlett, we are here." I informed and soon she started to wake up, first opening and closing her eyes and stretching out, moaning a bit.

"We are here?" her groggy voice asked. She looked cute, and tired and so innocent.

"Didn't I just say that?" She nodded and I couldn't feel more like an asshole. I got out of the car and she did the same.

I started walking towards the private jet, Scarlett following me. The others were already here for some strange reason. They all nodded and when we got to the stairs I stood to the side and told Scarlett to get in first. Everyone looked at me shocked, even Scarlett herself. I would've never done this a few months back, but Scarlett deserves respect even if her father was an ass.

Marco smirked at me and raised his eyebrows teasing me. I rolled my eyes and walked up the stairs looking at where Scarlett was sitting, I sat right next to her and in that moment I understood that Scarlett was mine since I first got her close to me, and there was no one, not a single person is gonna take her away from me.

When the guys saw me, Alexander raised his eyebrows almost in a suspicious way. I shook my head as in telling him to leave it alone, but the look never left his face. Scarlett went back to sleep, she was definitely tired of all the screaming she did in the dungeon. What was happening to me?

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We are taking off to Boston, Massachusetts."

Hi loves! I hope you are all doing well, thank you all for the support

Hi loves! I hope you are all doing well, thank you all for the support. Muah!

liz♥︎