𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫- 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭?!

Done- Chapter 34/ Planning for what?!

With so much stuff I had to plan for the wedding, the week and a half I had left to plan the wedding went by so quickly that I totally forgot it was tomorrow. We were all over the place, my mom crying and fighting with my father for forcing me into this, Sebastian keeping a close eye on me, the wedding planner asking last minute questions, and supposedly Ares was looking for me left and right. He's been trying to hack computers of ours, trying to look for new information, wanting to know of my whereabouts.

In all honesty it still hurts, and it will probably keep hurting but what hurts the most is the fact I left myself get carried away with all of this. Anyways not that he is important right now or whatever. I'm getting wed tomorrow, I have things to prepare and places to be, I can't have Ares taking over my mind at the moment.

We were all currently in one of my dad's secret houses. It was full of security and very well protected. My father suspected that Ares was going to find me either way but he wanted to be prepared before he did.

In all honesty I wasn't sure if I even wanted to see Ares again, those few weeks we were together were a dream that someone in a world like ours can't have in reality. Forgetting whatever fantasies I had I quickly descended down the stairs to the living room where my parents and Sebastian were talking to the wedding planner.

I suddenly got deja vu of this same scene happening weeks ago. If I don't remember incorrectly we were choosing flowers and after things with Sebastian got a little heated. Shaking my head to forget those memories I put on a smile on my face because it this was going to actually happen I might as well enjoy the process. Do I hate this? Yes, but where us hating going to get me? My father has eyes on me everywhere, he already gave me the speech of if I try to hide he'll knows where to find me. Meaning that for a moment and probably for the next few months I wasn't going to have the opportunity to go into hiding from my father or Sebastian.

Either way, it's not like Sebastian now won't keep a close eye on me too, he has something to lose if he looses me which is the mafia, and at the moment it's what is most important for him, since he's trying to prove a point, not only to me, my father or himself, if not to Ares Romano. He wants to prove that he is and will be more powerful than him. And I couldn't disagree with him more. That act and his ego is too fucking big, he won't work well because he will want to do everything himself and not work in group which is going to hit him in the head and leave him with a big red bump.

"We'll look who finally decided to join us." My father said with a smug look once he saw me. I rolled my eyes and sat down besides my mother.

My father's eyes turned dark and his fake smirk dropped when he saw me sitting down besides my mother. "Why aren't you sitting next to your fiancé?"

My mom froze up and turned to look at me. "Because I didn't want to, simple as that." I was taking my chances here. I knew my father wouldn't hit me or scream at me when Sebastián and the wedding planner were here, that will make him look like a bad person, which he was.