𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧- 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠?

~~~
Done- Chapter 14/ Wedding?

~~~Done- Chapter 14/ Wedding?

Done- Chapter 14/ Wedding?

"No I don't want a big wedding! I want a small wedding." I explained to my father and 'fiancé' for the hundredth time.

"Scarlett I have partners that want to come to the wedding, I can't just tell them no."

"Well too bad that it ain't your wedding father, and yes you can just tell them no as it is your daughter's wedding wish." i rolled my eyes while my father's eyes were full with anger.

"You know what if you guys don't like anything I chose for my wedding then I am not getting married at all." I shrugged and stood up from the white shiny couch.

My supposed fiancé didn't say anything. He was a very quiet person. Almost shy it seems.

My father looked at me while I just rolled my eyes. "Scarlett you need to pick everything for the wedding! It's almost time.!"

Closing my eyes I took in a deep breath and released it. I opened my eyes and with a smile I sat back down on the white couch.

I was starting to hate the white couch.

"Okay let's keep going." the wedding planner that stood there scared for her life, not moving an inch, nodded her head and gave me a folder full of flowers.

I thanked her and got busy choosing the flowers.

"I think the roses look beautiful and will definitely give it that royal feel." for the first time in this meeting Sebastian spoke.

Thank fucking God

"I think so too. It's a vibrant color and a delicate flower but if you try to ruin her... she's there to hurt you and make you bleed." I looked at Sebastian nodding my head while he just smiled and went back to looking at the folder.

~

~

~

"That was good." Sebastian whispered. I moved my head from his chest to look at him.

"Yes it was really good." I nodded my head, still trying to catch my breath.

I chuckled and said "If I knew you were that good, I would've done that years ago." he also chuckled and nodded his head.

Wait, let me recap. Remember when I said he looked quiet and almost shy? Ha, how wrong was I.

~

~

~

"Yeah I liked all the choices, the wedding is going to look fantastic." Sebastian expressed I just nodded my head agreeing with him.