𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧- 𝐀𝐰𝐚𝐲

~

Done- Chapter 11/ Away

As a kid I never had a problem being locked away in my room or being alone, far away from my family. My father always told me that when I was locked in one specific room he was trying to teach me something. Never understood why or what he was trying to teach me. I remember I would be crying or throwing a fit whenever they were about to lock me and keep me in that room for hours or day.

Things never change throughout the year until one time I didn't cry or got mad, I simply accepted the events. That's when I came to realize what my father wanted me to know. The room I was locked in had different things and different objects. I always tried to find food or make something to cover me when I was cold. It wasn't until that day that I understood that my father wanted me to learn how to survive on my own. Without anything.

You could say his lessons or his forms of teaching weren't the best one but they came handy in life and I learned. Even if my father left me on that room, there were cameras all around, watching me to make sure nothing happened to me. I know that everything he did to me as a kid was to teach me a lesson that later would have helped me.

"Hey can you buy me a chocolate ice cream tube? This one is almost out." I rushed out seeing that Ares was leaving the house.

I licked my spoon full of ice cream waiting for his response. "What do you thing I am Scarlett? Your husband? Your maid?"

I laughed and quickly responded "Ares calm down. I was only asking don't need to be an ass." he rolled his eyes and got his keys from a little secret compartment next to the door.

"Whatever I am leaving don't do anything, don't try to escape and most certainly don't ruin anything around here." I rolled my eyes and got up from the couch I was just sitting on. I walked towards the kitchen and threw away the ice cream tube.

"Why don't you just take me with you? That way you are sure I haven't escaped or anything that you just mentioned." I suggested, shrugging my shoulders at him. I really wanted to go out. Not only for him to be sure I wouldn't escape but also for me to see where I currently was and plan my escape plan better.

"No, I got to do some work and you will probably be bored and all so just stay here and don't cause problems. Understood?"

His look was threatening as if I answered something else then what he wanted to hear he would kill me right in the spot.

And that's what I did

"Nope. Now come one you don't got much time amigo!" I got up from the couch taking my coat and nothing else since I didn't have anything else.

"Don't da-" he started but i cut him off by shushing him and placing my index finger on his lips. He looked at me intensely and we had almost a stare off.