𝐓𝐞𝐧- 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞

~~~

Done- Chapter 10/ Tease

"You know I will admit that the thought of killing you is my sweetest dream and goal but I can't deny how good of a slut you could be." he whispered close to my ear after biting it.

He put his head on my neck taking a deep breath. I could feel his tongue making weird patterns. His head then came out of my neck. His eyesight connected with mine again.

"What are you going to do, Romano? Make it worth the wait." the brown eyes starting back at me transformed into a dark brown almost black filled with lust.

"Te lo mostrerò e lo adorerai." Ares' Italian accent became more noticeable and prominent. The fact he was speaking in another language made me wet.
(I'll show you and you will love it.)

"Mostramelo, e io ne sarò il giudice." he looked shocked, as if he couldn't believe that it was me who just said that. Also the fact that it turned him on too since when I looked down I could see his boner.
(Show me, and I'll be the judge.)

Suddenly I could feel his hands working and massaging my boobs. His hands felt rough but just the right amount since they also felt soft. I closed my eyes for a second enjoying more in depth the sensation I felt.

He pinched my nipples with his index finger and thumb, twisting them a little bit. His eyes were set straight on my eyes. We were having a competition to see who would break eye contact first.

"Fanculo. Veniamo al punto." he whispered to himself but his voice was loud enough for me to captured what he said.
(Fuck it. Let's get to the point.)

With his words my pussy became wetter excited to be touched by Ares' hands. I was disappointed when he got the hem of my shirt and pulled it up making my whole naked chest visible to him.

His face came closer to my right boob and started sucking it gently. His right hand working with my left boob, giving attention to both of them at the same time.

A moan slipped out of me and for him it was confirmation to suck my nipple harder slightly biting it once in awhile. He licked around my nipple and once he felt satisfied with his work his started the same thing with the other one.

His left hand now working with my right boob and his mouth licking and sucking everything.

His head rises up from my chest and looked into my eyes. His face was inching closer and closer, I closed my eyes waiting for what happened next, until I felt a finger going up and down my slit trough my very wet panties.