𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞- 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐮𝐛𝐨𝐢𝐬

Done- Chapter 23/ Colette Dubois

Once I gave myself a pep talk and calmed all my nerves slightly down, I took a deep breath and opened the door bumping straight into someone's clothed chest. I looked up only to see the one and only Ares fucking Romano about to knock on my door.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I asked my voice not hiding my annoyance. I couldn't be more annoyed! What else could he want?

He took a moment to respond before clearing his throat and looking straight at me "I was going to ask if you were ready. That was it, no need for your whole bitchy act." I shrugged and moved past Ares lightly shoving him on the way. I had my mission on mind. I couldn't let Ares or anyone else occupy my head or my thoughts. Even though Ares did force me in to working for him, I will try my best and I won't fucking stop until I am sure my mother is safe.

I walk towards the long set of stairs and quickly get down, my heels making sounds as I took a step. I felt good and confident about myself. I always loved dressing up, so the thought of getting ready and going out, even if it was for a mission, made me excited.

I get down the stairs ready to start this, to betray my father in every single way that a daughter could, but it didn't matter. I knew what I was doing, I knew the price of this, but so help me God if I went back to my father's house and saw him abusing my mother, the next thing coming for him was death.

I've been so caught up on my own thoughts I didn't see the guys all looking at me. I raised my eyebrows as in question of why are u guys staring?

"God really has blessed me." said Marco... it was definitely him since he's the more flirty one.

uWe all looked at him, my eyebrows were raised. "Not happening." Ares voiced boomed out of nowhere. Now our attention was focused on him, not because of what he said, if not because he looked so damn attractive.

His black button up, long sleeve shirt made his muscles appear more. I tried to avert my eyes, so he couldn't catch me gawking at him, but it was too late, he already saw me checking him out. His lips turned into a smirk, the wrinkles of the corners of his eyes appearing.

I rolled my eyes and and smiled sarcastically. I hate that my enemy is one of the most attractive men in the world. I hated this, I hated working for him, I hated everything about whatever this was.

My eyes turned slightly glossy since I've been betraying my family and everything I know since I met Ares. His smirk dropped and a questioning look over crossed his face. I moved my head side to side as if to say nothing's wrong. He nodded and turned towards Alexander so they could speak, but not before giving me another look.