𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞- 𝐖𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬

Done- Chapter 33/ Wishes

I fucking hate myself. I started pacing around my office walking back and forth. How the fuck did I let the one good thing in my life go like that, and also knowing that she's in danger.

"Gosh dammit." I threw all the things that were on my desk to the floor. I can't believe I just did that, I've just turned out to be the biggest dick.

"You did what you were supposed to do." I got close to Marco.

"Say that one more fucking time, you know that isn't what I was supposed to do." Marco have a step towards me.

"That is true, you were supposed to kill her Ares, and you didn't. So the American mafia's heir is still running around and this battle between the italian and american mafia will go on forever."

"Oh trust me she'll die soon or later in the hands of her fucking father or Sebastian." I was sure they were gonna make her life a living hell. How much of an asshole could I be. She trusted me, she felt safe with me until the very last moment, how could I betray something so beautiful as her trust in me.

"God, I hate myself." I groaned still pacing back and forth in my office with Marco, Lewis and Alexander watching my every move.

"You are acting as if you are in love with her. Wasn't this the plan all along? To kill her?" I stopped abruptly and looked at Alexander.

"Yeah, that's true. You are acting as if you care for the girl." Lewis voiced... He doesn't even talk regularly and he had to speak now?!

I cleared my throat and closed my eyes to compose myself before I break all of their noses. "I'm not saying I care for Scarlett I'm just saying that she helped us a lot and we should repay her back by helping her get out of the hands of those brutes."

Marco nodded, sarcastically that's for sure. "Then tell me, fratello, what are you planning to do after she's here? Because we all want the Americans dead and so help me God if we kill all of them except the heir of the American Mafia and one of the most powerful woman in the mafia."

"God dammit! Yes, maybe I do have an interest in Scarlett King but fuck how I wish to get rid of it. I need to have a clear mind."

The fact I just told all of them what I actually felt for Scarlett was not a good idea. I knew that Marco was definitely mad at me, Lewis and Alexander they looked relaxed but I knew that they were giving me the look of we knew.

"What the fuck Ares? That wasn't the plan. The plan was too kill all of them, to make them pay. How the fuck can you go and fall in love with her?"  Marcos shouting made me want to handle this argument another way, maybe by blowing his brain out, but I composed myself, and took a deep breath.

"First of all, I'm not in love with her. I just said I have an interest in her, never said anything about falling in love. I'll find another bitch and those feelings will go away. But we can use her, she can work for us." I tried to reason with Marco.