𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲- 𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞?

Done- Chapter 20/ Melanie?

This day has been the most boring day of my life. Ares went out, he had to do something with someone, that at this moment I really don't give a shit about. He obviously left me with one of his pets, ugly ass mother fucker.

Anyways I'm currently reading this book about this girl who falls in love with the man she hates and blah blah blah. Just bullshit to be honest. How can one be so stupid and love the person they hate...

Well certainly not me.

I slammed the book shut and set it aside "You" I called out. "Yeah you, one of Ares' pet." he kind of looked offended but I couldn't care less.

"Something you need?" huh... he was ver profesional and formal.

"Could you tell me at what hour Ares gets back?"

"Sorry miss, I can't tell you." augh!  I groaned inside me and rolled my eyes. I got up the couch making my way to the kitchen.

I got to the kitchen and opened the freezer to see a tub of chocolate ice cream sitting there.

Heaven

I hurriedly opened the tub of ice cream, my mouth watering at the thought of it. I finally got it opened and took a big scoop of the ice cream.

I moaned when i took the first bite of the ice cream. The chocolate was not too sweet and that just made it better over all.

"God this is amazing!" I said to no one in particular.

"I told you it wouldn't be that bad staying here." the second scoop I was going to put in my mouth was at mid air after hearing his voice.

I turned around after setting the spoon and the tub of ice cream down. "Hi Ares, long time no see" I sarcastically smiled at him.

He gave me his own sarcastic smile. "What were you doing?" I asked turning back to the ice cream I just set down.

"Nothing that concerns you  that's for sure." he sighed and pushed his hair back with his hand. He looked a little stressed.

He walked towards the fridge, taking an apple out. I rolled my eyes he was too healthy. "Why are you always eating clean? Didn't you buy this chocolates ice cream for yourself?"

"I eat clean because I want to and yes I bought that ice cream but you are currently devouring it." oh well he had a point.

There was a silence, "Why are we having a civil conversation?"

"Because we don't have to fight every time we see each other Knight." he responded and took a bite of his apple

"Well don't think that I still don't hate you." I reminded him.