𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧- 𝐒𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬

~~~
Done- Chapter 15/Simple Dress

~~~Done- Chapter 15/Simple Dress

Done- Chapter 15/ Simple Dress

She circles the tip of my cock getting a groan out of me. I was so fucking hard and horny that I wasn't here for teasing.

I grabbed her blonde hair, thrusting my dick into her mouth. I hit the end of her mouth making her choke but making me getting closer to coming. I didn't give a fuck if I gaged her I slowly entered her throat, resting my dick there.

"Fuckkkkk...... I am going to come! But not yet I love the way my cock feels warm and how tight your throat is." I groaned and threw my head back for a second. I looked back at her and could see her mascara run down her face making some tears drop to my cock.

Unexpectedly I get my cock out of her mouth and get a condom from the night stand beside my bed. I grab her legs making her go in all fours. I grabbed both of sides of her waist aligning myself at her entrance. Her folds were glistening with all of her pussy juices.

She turned her face to look at me, I slapped her and pushed her face to the pillows. Finally I slammed into her, her moaning.

I slammed and thrusted as hard as I could go pulling her hair so she could look at me while fucking her from behind. I put two finger in her mouth wanting her to gag on them.

She tried to speak but the intensity of me fucking her and me gagging her wouldn't let her speak.

"That's what u deserve baby. Fuck!"
*

*

*

"I want you to come right now baby." her pussy tightened around my dick making me groan waiting for her to finish coming.

"YES FUCK YES!" I came undone on my condom making me fall forwards since we have been going at this for hours.

Sighing I fall back into the bed, my back hitting the mattress. She gets her clothes of the floor putting them on.

"Where are you going?" I asked since most women want to stay but I throw them out of my house.

"Well babes I have to get my money from other people. And I also don't like staying at anyone's house except mines." huh? I liked her

"I like you, I'll be calling you often." she chuckled while I did the same.

"I'll be waiting." She muttered getting her phone and key of the bedside table.

People are impressive.
~

~

~
1 week later
2 days before Scarlett's weeding

"Scarlett's wedding is this Saturday." Alexander started. "Are you going to let her get married and get the mafia?"

I pinched the bridge of my nose letting out a sigh. "I plan to kidnap her at her own wedding. Before she says I do I plan to kill her beloved fiancé and then kidnap her." I started laughing the idea of their plans crushing down was making me the happiest man alive.