𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨- 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

Done-Chapter 22/ First Mission

Alexander, Marco, Lewis and I were having all a meeting. Something came up with the Mexican Mafia and how they stole some weapons an drugs from us that were being sent to us from an ally of ours.

"I think we should attack back. Simple as that." Marco said while stretching on his chair. All of our muscles were tensed, this was big a very big problem.

"No, we shouldn't do that. They expect us to attack back." Alexander responded. We all nodded its true we should be careful with our next move.

Lewis was quiet the entire time, let's just say he was more of a follower than a leader and I truly didn't mind. But Alexander and Marco were more leaders than followers.

We were all trying to think of what should be our next move. "Does someone in this room know what that asshole might like?" Lewis asked.

"He is like any other men in this world. Women that are at his mercy."

"Wow look at that! Marco using his brain." Alexander sarcasm the sentence. Marco flipped him off and I rolled my eyes at their childish behavior.

We were all very tense, you could feel it in the atmosphere. I was almost at the peek of flipping the fucking good for nothing table when suddenly I see my office door open. And my answer is right there.

"You got yourself a deal Romano." A feminine voice was heard by all of us. I immediately knew who it was. I turn my head to her direction, her eyes have anger and something else like... disappointment. Maybe it's directed towards herself?

Who cares? I just got my answer for many plans.

I walk until I'm standing 3 feet from her. I put my hand in front of me waiting for a handshake. If this is a business deal let's do it the correct way. She took my hands and closed her eyes a bit, rethinking her choices.

I immediately whispered "Good Choice". I waited a few seconds and said the words that we will probably hate for a few years. "Partner in crime."

I smiled smugly while I saw an uncertain look on her eyes. We had a staring contest. Both of us knew this was a deal that was going to end up smacking us in the face.

"Look I love the little "love at first sight" thing that's going on there, but we got some problems here." I cleared my throat and turn my back towards Scarlett.

I looked at Marco and nodded my head. "Guys this is Scarlett, Scarlett that's Lewis, the one next to him is Alexander and the shit face that just made that comment is Marco." I said while pointing at each one.