𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞- 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞

Done- Chapter 31/ Date

"Wow, I didn't know a woman could run so fast in heels" Ares says amazed once we are in the car driving to our destination.

"Well when your father sends you to events and business diners just to kill someone you kinda learn a thing or two." I crossed my legs and looked over at him. He was staring back at me, and I don't know if it's because of the way the light hit his eyes or the way one of his curls was out of place but he looked... normal. He looked charming and handsome, something you'd only see or read about in books and movies.

I could feel his eyes looking right through me, like he suddenly knew my deepest secrets my darkest memories. It felt like he was going to fix each and everyone one of them and make me forget them by kissing every memory away. I wanted that, but I couldn't. I was on a mission to kill this man, to make him suffer, not to spend time with him or enjoy it.

I shifted my gaze outside, looking at every building and tree we passed. I couldn't show the emotion that was obviously displayed on my eyes. I could still feel his penetrating gaze but I just couldn't look at him. I sighed of relief when I saw that we arrived to our destination. I quickly got up and out of the car, wanting to get rid of the tension and the tingling feelings I was getting... everywhere.

The luxurious restaurant stood tall with glass windows that revealed the fancy dressed people eating their dinners while servers walked around the place. Ares hand wrapped around my waist while the car drove off.

"Should we go inside?" His warmth breath tickled my neck and my body quickly shivered, going noticed by him.

"Mhm." I nodded my head and took his arm when he offered it. We walked to the entrance and Ares talked with the hostess that lead us to our table. Our table was more in the secluded side of the restaurant, which i liked.

Ares pulled my chair out and I sat down.

"You are very quiet this evening. Is it because you are planning something against me, my dearest?" Ares says while sitting down on his chair and making eye contact with me.

"You wish. To be honest I don't understand the hatred you have towards me. Weren't you the one  who suggested for us to be friends?" I dropped my hands to the table looking at him with disbelief.

"Haven't we been nicer to each other?"

"I mean if you consider us fighting every second we of the day nice, then sure we have been nice to each other" I gave him a fake smile and then look the other way noticing a cute couple laughing and talking together without a care in the world. sometimes I wish that I could live that life that every normal human being has. It's exciting and full of love.