𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞- 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

~~~
Done- Chapter 12/ Silence

~~~Done- Chapter 12/ Silence

Done- Chapter 12/ Silence

The car was deadly silent or should I say the whole ride to one of our secret locations was silent, just a few gun shots here and there. My father didn't even utter a word or asked me about how I was. His face was set straight into a frown.

There were multiple cars in front of us, as well as behind us. In this car, which was in the middle, was the driver, John, my father and me. In the other cars were the people who worked for my father. In other words my father's minions.

We were almost there, just fifteen minutes to go and I'll see my mother and go back to my normal life.

"I want to inform you that in two weeks you will be marrying Sebastian, John's son, and in a month I'll give you the mafia." my head whipped around so fast to look at my father's set straight face.

"I don't want that marriage, father. You gave me an assignment let me at least complete it." I tried reasoning with him.

"You can't complete it Scarlett that man is too powerful. The only way you can defeat him is with Sebastian on your side." I was shocked from my father's words. Did he really think I'll need a man? I will prove him wrong, that's for sure.

My father sighed "When we arrive Sebastian is going to be there. You will both talk and choose stuff for the wedding." I rolled my eyes and the rearview mirror caught my attention, as I could clearly see the smug face look on John.

He caught me staring at him and I just threw a threatening look at him.

I closed my eyes and threw my head back, waiting till we arrived at the house. I can't wait to see my mother.

~

~

~

"Scarlett we are here." My father muttered getting off the car.

I opened my eyes and everything was blurry for a moment but after I could see the big white mansion in front of us.

Sighing, I opened the car door and set my legs on the ground breathing the fresh air. I stayed there for awhile until I heard a groggy voice screaming my name. I opened my eyes and saw my mother running towards me.

I got up and ran to her, hugging her or more appropriate squeezing her life out.

"Scarlett, my baby. I missed you so much." she squeezed me a bit more.