𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧- 𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫

~~~
Done- Chapter 13/ Dinner

~~~Done- Chapter 13/ Dinner

Done- Chapter 13/ Dinner

Chains

Knives

Ropes

Plugs

Vibrators

*Ring*

I took my phone out of my right back pocket after sighing just because some stupid person stopped me from making my list for my 'red room'

"Yes?" I trapped the phone between my head and my shoulder. Putting the pen and paper down that had written the list I heard shuffling through the phone.

"Hello Mr. Romano just wanted to inform you that even if you are a Mafia boss you are also a son. Meaning you have dinner at seven with your parents." Madison practically scolded me.

"Fuck, I forgot!" I looked at my watch and saw the hour. Sighing I confirmed that I was going to the dinner. "Ok I will go, just tell them to get started since I have something's to finish up."

"Okay boss anything else?" she asked.

"Yes, I will send you a list of things I need you to buy." i voiced.

"Wait Ares is it something like nasty because if that is it I am buying nothing." oh I forgot Madison is like a sister to me.

"No absolutely not." I hanged up the phone and sent a file titled: SEXUAL TOYS.

Madison:
Augh! WHY?!

I chuckled and put my phone on my back pocket. I quickly made my way to my room to get prepared for the dinner. Once I was inside the room I took a quick shower and after I just got dressed.

I walked down the stairs and exited my house, not before locking the door. I might be a billionaire but safety is important to me.

I got in the car and drove to my parents house which was 10 minutes away from mine. The night was dark and it was quite chilly outside. The wind flowed by making the leaves of the tress move.

My parents house and car came into view, the lights of their house brightening the road. I went up to the gates and the guard opened them to let me in.

I parked the car and quickly got out smoothing my clothes. I closed the door and locked it.

I got to the door and opened it greeting the amazing smell of my mother's food. I walked all the way to the kitchen to see my father hugging my mother from behind. Smiling at them I made my way towards them.