The Party🎉(Part 1)

(A/N- pic above is the house)

Zayn POV

I'm driving to the house and there is something on my mind...or should I say someone, and that someone is Harry. I know that he said he was ok, but I have a feeling that he might be lying. Sometimes Harry has the habit of hiding his feelings and it makes me worry.

When Harry is mad...I'm mad

When Harry is sad...I'm sad

When Harry is anxious...I'm anxious

And most importantly when Harry is happy...I'm happy 

Shortly after I arrive at mine and Louis' house everybody else came and I didn't fail to realize the sad expression that Harry wore. This immediately made me feel sad as well because I felt so helpless, Harry stood there sad and I couldn't do anything about it.  

We all sit down to eat and Harry excuses himself to the bathroom and I know that he is just gonna go in there and cry but I can't stand that he is upset so I am going to try and do something about it.

"Hey Louis...can we talk"

"sure mate what's up"

"Privately Lou"

"oh sure"

They head into one of the bedrooms.

"Harry seems really upset and I think it's because we are moving in together" I said 

" Well what would we do about that Zayn he can't stop us from moving in together it's our decision not his" Louis countered

"yea but it can stop me" I mumbled under my breath

" What was that Z?"

" Nothing, I just think that I should move back into my old flat I can't bear to see Hazza upset" I told Louis "Ill inform Ni and Liam you could go tell Harry"

" Ok mate but you could still come over if you need anything got it"

I nodded and headed back to the living area where Niall and Liam were

Louis POV

On my way to the bathroom to tell Harry the news I can't but wonder why Zayn would move back into the flat. Why did Harry's feeling matter more than his own? All these years Harry has had an impact on Zayn more than anyone and I just can figure out why.

As I'm about to knock on the bathroom door I hear sniffling like someone is crying.

"Haz you in there" "are you ok?" I ask banging on the door

A puffy eyed Harry open's the door and collapses right before my eyes.

"Oh Hazza what's wrong"

"N-Nothing"

"No Haz it's not nothing you've been in here crying for lord knows how long"  

"W-Why are you h-here Lou"

" Well I came to tell you that Zayn is moving back into his flat"

"W-Wait why you guys moved in together?"

"Haz I think that you should talk to him about that"

" ummm ok lou just can you please leave now"

" Ok Haz but you gotta come out promise"

He nodded his head and I walk out of the bathroom and back to the living area. 

(A/N- Soooooo what do you guys think kinda emotional

Do you think Zayn did the right thing?

How do you feel about Harry's reaction?)