Camping Trip⛺ (Part 3)

Dedicated to @ZheaStylik because she is the first person to read, vote, and comment on my book. Thank you soo much ❤❤❤ 

Bear POV

The week has been really fun and we spent a lot of time together as one big family, and sadly I still haven't made my move on Ashely. Earlier Luke showed me the lake that him and Jade had kissed, shared their feelings for each other, and got together. So as of now Liam is helping me set up a picnic by the lake for me and Ashely. 

"You ready Bear" Liam asked me

"Umm...I'm not so sure." I answered

"Hey don't sweat it ok, Whatever happens ME and your Mom will be here for you no matter what ok." Liam reassured me

"Yea ok thanks Li" and I pulled him into a hug "You know Li your the closest thing to a father I have ever had. I grew up 15 years of my life with just my mom and you came along and you loved my mother for who she is and you loved me. You could've ran for the hills when my mom told you that she had a son but you stayed and you loved me like I was your own. The greatest thing that a father can do for his son is love his Mother and I can tell that you love my Mom sooo much and Li, I love you too. I love you soo much for everything that you are doing for me and my mom, you could've neglected me but you care about me maybe even more than my mother. But thank you Li, I love you" I added 

"Aww Bear of course I love you, I would protect you from anything I love Maya with all my heart and when I found out about you I realized how strong your mother is and I don't know what kind of idiot would leave someone who raised a human for 15 years all on her own. Bear from the first day I met you, you found a way to squeeze your way into my heart, I'll never let anything happen to you I want the best for you and your Mother." Liam confessed as we hugged at the lake. 

"Thanks Dad" I said

"Bear you don't have to call me that I'm not your dad." Liam said quickly looking me in the face.

"No Liam you are my dad everything you've done for me only a dad would do, I may not be your biological son but you're my dad Li." I stated confidently 

"Ok son" Liam said jokingly pulling me in for another hug.

"Anytime dad." I responded. 

After that we finished setting up we went back to the cabin.

Ashely POV

I was laying in my bed when I heard a little noise but chose to ignore it so I go back to scrolling on tiktok. Then out of no where I feel a crushing weight on me straddling me down and Bear pops up in my face and screams 'boo', I scream and hide my face in his neck while also trying to push him off. 

"Get off me you fat ass" I grunt while trying to push him off.

"Hey, I kinda like it here" He responded laying on top of me.

At that point I stopped trying to push him off, he might have been a little heavy but it just felt right with out legs intertwined and my face in the crook of his neck. Then he whispered in my ear "Be ready in 10 I gotta show you something." sending shivers down my spine. I nodded and he pecked my cheek send a blood rush straight to my cheeks but he left before he could see it (think god).  

Ever since I saw Bear in High school I've had a crush on him but I have never had the guts to actually say anything, we have been hanging out together more recently but I think he just wants to be friends. It kills me that I can't be his girlfriend but if not being his friend means I'm out of his life then I'll stick with the friends thing for as long as I have to.