Jealousy💚(Part 1)

Liam POV

I woke up this morning and I was very excited because today I was gonna take Louis out for a date. Ever since we went on hiatus we each found better managements for our selves which let us come out as who we are, allowing us to live our own lives. 

Today I was gonna put this phase in motion I was gonna take Louis out to roller skating nothing fancy but a nice cozy, fun date. I knew that this would be all over the news the next day and Zayn would probably get jealous and maybe Niall to but most importantly Zayn. 

After these past few days I started to see Louis in a different light I mean he is such a tiny cute boy. Any body would be lucky to have someone like Louis, but I'm after Zayn...right? Ummm...Yea this is all for Zayn so I go to Louis room to tell him what I have planned for today and we go downstairs to see Harry cooking breakfast.

"Hey Haz morning" I greeted him 

"Morning Li, Morning Lou" He responded and Louis nodded and sat next to me with his head draped over my shoulder.   

Zayn and Niall came downstairs and we all greeted each other and started to eat the pancakes that Harry had prepared. Then Harry spoke 

"What is everybody up to today"

"Well Louis and I are going on a date today, aren't we babe"

"Yea we are gonna go roller skating" Louis said with a small smile on his face. 

"Oh cool I've got a date as well" Niall spoke up 

I didn't fail to recognize the flash of sadness the went through Louis eyes, I rubs his thigh to comfort him and he placed his hand on mine. When he did this it felt all tingly and I found butterflies in my stomach. I never felt this way when Zayn touched me but for some reason with Louis it was different. I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't catch the look that Harry gave Zayn knowing that they would be home alone. 

I didn't like the idea of Zayn and Harry being home alone but I was willing to risk it because it would all work in my favor in the end. 

The three of us which have dates go upstairs to get ready for our dates and headed out. 

Niall POV

As I'm driving to pick up Jade I'm getting kind of nervous if I'm being honest. I mean I'm not lying when I say jade's cute, I mean she seems like a lovely girl and anyone would be lucky enough to sweep her off her feet and make her fall in love. I don't know if I ever will fall in love with her.   

I'm still in love with Louis and I don't think that will ever change. I love Louis and I'll never stop even though it seems he doesn't feel the same way because he seems to have found Liam. I promise I'm not using Jade I'm just trying to get over Louis. 

I arrives to the girls house and honked my horn twice to see Perrie's face look out the window and mouthed 'one second' I nodded and  waited for jade.

(A/N- Sorry I went MIA but I'm back and I'll be posting a lot more today and in the future.)