Taste the Rainbow🌈(Part 1)

*time skip 2 days later*

Liam POV

I noticed that Harry, Zayn, and Niall brought a weird tension around. They wouldn't talk to each other as much and it was really awkward. Niall also always refused to sit on the couch until the couch covers were changed, I don't know why but the couch was perfectly fine. Louis and I had picked up on it yesterday and we intended on asking them about it today.

Louis and I gathered everyone in the living room as Louis and I sat in the couch I noticed a white stain next to my leg I just shrugged it off because to be honest some of the boys are messy eaters and for all I know it could be ice cream. Harry, Zayn, and Niall just stood there glancing at each other and the stain for a few seconds and Niall sat in the love seat and Harry and Zayn on the floor.

"So guys we wanted to talk to you about something" I stated

"Yea, You guys have been acting a bit weird lately." Louis said

"what are you guys talking about we are fine" Niall protested as the three of them awkwardly gave each other fist bumps.

"see guys this is what we are talking about" Louis spoke up 

"Yea Ni I know you are lying c'mon tell us the truth" I said

"Uuummmm" Niall stuttered out

"Oh for god's sake Niall!!" Louis shouted

"I don't think you guys wanna know" Niall protested

"Niall how har-" 

"ZAYN AND I ARE DATING" Harry blurted out interrupting me.

"Yea and I caught them having sex on the couch" Niall said casually.

Louis and I literally yeeted ourselves off the couch

"Is that why you won't sit on the couch until the covers are changed?" Louis asked

Niall nodded, Then I realized something...That stain wasn't ice cream...

"So the stain?"

"Yup" Harry, Zayn, and Niall say in unison

"Awww you guys are gross" I spat out 

"Well now we have two couples in the house" Niall pointed out.

What surprised me was that the news of Harry and Zayn dating didn't affect me as much as I expected it to. It hurt a bit that he choose Harry over me but I wasn't heartbroken in the slightest. What I realized is that all this time and attention that I've been giving to Louis has suppressed my feelings for Zayn and have brought up new ones for Louis. My new goal was to make Louis mine and make this become a real relationship rather than a fake one. 

Niall  POV

With Harry and Zayn now being open about their relationship has given me this boost of confidence. I've realized that all these years I've always pushed Harry to come clean about his feelings but I haven't told Louis about mine. 

I know that this could be bad for the both of us he is in a relationship with Liam and Jade and I have a pretty good thing going, we have been on a few dates but I never asked her to be my girlfriends because of these feelings for Louis. So I'm gonna confess.

"Hey Lou, you mind of we speak in my room?" I asked him 

"Sure let's go" He answered

As we walked to the room I had gathered up everything in me to tell him how I feel.

"So Lou I'm gonna tell you something really and you have to promise that you won't interrupt...ok" I told him 

"alright" he responded

"well Lou this is hard to put into words do Ill try my best" I took a deep breath "I never really knew you. You were just another friend but when I got to know you, I let my heart unbend. I couldn't help past memories that would only make me cry I had to forget my first love and give love another try. So I've fallen in love with you and I'll never let you go I love you more than anyone I just had to let you know. And if you ever wonder why I don't know what I'll say, but I'll never stop loving you each and every day. My feelings for you will never change just know my feelings are true just remember one thing I love you Lou" what scared me was Louis didn't say anything he just stood there at me.

Then I did something that I never thought that I would do in that moment. I kissed him. It was a bit short because I realized what I was doing, but I'll admit it did feel good to finally feel Louis lips against mine. 

"Omg Lou Im soo sor-"

He threw himself into my arms for a tight hug and a kiss that neither of us had expected but we didn't pull away.

Once we pulled away we looked at each other in shock realizing what we did, but then broke into huge smiles. Even though this is technically our second kiss it's something that I didn't expect him to do. 

" Listen Niall, I have a feeling deep in my heart. It feels like the fire of a flame. It feels of an aching caught inside, The quick, sharp hurting of pain. It's a hard lump no tears can touch. I feel like I'm falling apart. It feels so large and growing each day 'Cause I tucked you inside my heart. It's a feeling of jumping, A feeling of jiggling A feeling of wanting to stay, A feeling of turning and tossing inside, A feeling that won't go away. It feels like a flutter. It feels like a feather. Now it moves slowly like the feeling of a breeze. A quietness of sleeping, There's resting and calm. It's the feeling of love, never to part, 'Cause I tucked you inside my heart. I love you too Ni"

(A/N- A long chap but part 2 being written right now

Zarry came out!!

Nouis Kissed!!)