Date Night😍

*WARNING double smut--gonna be a looong chap*

Harry POV

I wanted to take Zayn out on a date because we haven't really been on one and I wanted to wait till we got Liam back before I could. So when Liam came back I decided to take Zayn on that date. 

I wanted to go to Six Flags so here we are at Six Flags walking around looking for a ride to go on.

"You see anything you wanna go on babe" I asked him

"Umm oh look" He starts dragging me towards a new ride.

It was a new gaming ride nothing to serious and we waited on line for a good 20 minutes just talking and playing little games. When we finally got to the ride we sat in a little circle and were given some 3D glasses and the little circles were like 6 feet apart so we all had a bit of privacy.

It was going great but all of a sudden our controls weren't working and the bar that was holding us down came up and then we heard this...

"Hello riders! We are experiencing a technical difficulty. Do not worry we are handling the situation as quickly as we can!" over the mic and speaker.

"Ugh I'm so sorry Haz I shouldn't have picked this ride" He said feeling guilty 

"Hey no baby it's not your fault you didn't know that this would happen" I said then kissed him and he leaned into my side. 

Then we heard another announcement "Hello passengers, unfortunately the ride won't continue for another 45 minutes to an hour. Remain seated and enjoy the air conditioning as we resolve the difficulty. Thank you!"

We both groaned and Zayn climbed into my lap and decided to take a little nap while we wait. After a while something or more like someone woke me up, Zayn was squirming and moaning in his sleep he also started grinding on my dick. I tried to wake him up so he could stop but he wasn't waking up or making my situation any better.

I grabbed Zayn's ass a whispered in his ear "Zayn, babe c'mon you got to wake up"

"Mmm can we get out? "He asked

"No but we got another problem" I said looking down at out hard members

"You really think we can solve this now?" Zayn askes

"Yea we got about 30 minutes left" I said and started making out with Zayn then started to kiss his neck and his jawline. "want you to ride me"

"Do you have a condom?" Zayn asks, adjusting himself on top of me.

"Yeah, it's a lubed one. I won't have time to prep you," I respond, rubbing my hands up and down Zayn's sides. 

"Mk," Zayn responds, mentally preparing himself for the burn. I can tell he is a bit scared because I have to admit I'm quite big.

I quickly open up the condom and Zayn stokes my member a few times before rolling the condom on my throbbing member and positions himself on top of me he sinks all the way down on my cock till his ass meets my hips.

"Fuck" Zayn whimpers while he digging his finger nails in my shoulders 

"C'mon bounce your pretty ass on my cock baby" I encouraged with my hand on his hips. 

He starts to bounce keeps a steady pace but then screams when he hit that buddle of nerves, I'm sure everyone on the ride heard his screams, He hit his prostate about 3 times before the ride starts to move again, the vibrations from the rode add to the pleasure as I see Zayn fall apart right in front of me. 

"such a good boy for me gonna cum untouched while riding my cock" I ask while messaging Zayn's ass. He nodded frantically as he is building up to his orgasm he can't form words the end of the ride is near and we are both so close to cumming